+ Reply to Thread

Bah Humbug

Ohh please no! They just did a live broadcast of A Christmas Carol. The only remake I wouldn't mind seeing is if it was set in a galaxy far, far away.

You did leave off your list my favorite version of the movie. How could you forget about Bill Murray in Scrooged!?
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

In a more traditional style then, I didn't mind Jim Carreys version.

IMO there's been plenty of these movies. I see no need for Hollywood making yet another.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I'd not seen that cartoon version thanks I'll watch it if I can but I'm not a fan of JC sorry.

Hollywood doesn't have to make it either.

You probably wouldn't realize it was Jim Carrey if his name wasn't in the credits
    ...and it's not a cartoon, it's digital animation