+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't log in Xbox na

Can't log in Xbox na

Server not available? Crits if makes it past the character selection. Does attack? Silent crash? Trying to get on Xbox na server. This is where we were directed to post last time this happened. Hope they are paying attention. Moderators?... some body tweet!!!

I had my wallet out and was on my way to iron demon ranch venders to build another unicorn. Well maybe that's a sign. Lol. I love the runners!!! it's like a weapons bar. You can build anything you want...... for a price. Lol.

This has to be costing you guys money! I just found Microsoft points for 15% off. That's a killer deal and I was on my way to play the idr slots and maybe buy some forge and sup a few things, oh!!! i was going to renew my patrons too... Man, i hope remember all that by the time i get logged in i hope dont forget anything....

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Sorry, Cygnus. We can confirm that Xbox 360 NA is indeed down. Our engineering team is on it and trying to get it back up. Thanks for notifying us and apologies for the inconvenience.