+ Reply to Thread

My pvp damage...

I have played pvp for over 3 years and constantly been noticing that my guns do no where near the damage od other players.
    I spoke to another older player, numbers and he has had the same problem, 30% reduced damage in pvp.

How do i know my character has this glitch?
    1) i have tested the same setups with friend, exact same rig and i cant to damage.
    2) it takes me over 5 shots to kill a 3k ego in pvp, all of which were head shots. Dont even try to pull the "its your gear" card.. a nano fragger, supreme 14k dmg (in cloak) nano fragger..good one

I have also noticed it with a snuggie type weapon. headshots dont kill, when for others they do.

A supreme perfectly rolled surge bolter (ech) didnt one shot when the player was headshotted with a full charge.
    Sluggers, nothing
    fraggers of any type, nothing
    mass blasters, nothing
    F*$k even a bolt action headshot didnt kill
    All these guns are max ego and should be able to break someones sheild..

I want this fixed, or compensation for it..By compenstion i dont mean heres a day of PP

Devs respond quick!
    6K the Hard Way

Nano resist plays a big part too, did you account for that?

tried every nano, also as stated ive tested on same opponents that i got to keep same loafout wile my buddy used, they 1 shot, with me they dont
    6K the Hard Way

Headshots have been broken for awhile. Pop so.eone in the face and shield immediately refills for them.

However the issue with one of your surge kills could be that I run 2x resistance for your nano.

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

its not just you tho, its everyone, its got to the point where i cant pop 1 platers.

Also i ran the bio on snuggie, and rad still did nothing and the mass blaster, nothing
    6K the Hard Way