+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Co-op missions

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2

    Co-op missions

    Hi all I'm new to this game and may be a really stupid question but how do I know what parts are co-op sections as me and some mates were playing earlier and couldn't work it out as I take it the big orange marker on the map is the single player campaign , but how do we play missions together or play with other people online as there didn't seem to be hardly anyone around considering how many players are supposed to be online .

    All help would be much appreciated
    Thanks pika

  2. #2
    Member Eridium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    53
    You cant play campaign missions co op? dafuq!
    Wait what.....i bought this game solely for the co-op and if theres just seperate non-story missions..im returning this asap.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Brock 5amson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    291
    The game is mostly co-op oriented. There are some story missions which are solo (I guess they wanted to challenge us, and **** sometimes they over do it lol!). So i would say 95% of the game is co-op, and the other 5% is mostly solo.

  4. #4
    Senior Member A s0t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    4,485
    [redacted]
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

    Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

    http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

  5. #5
    Member Eridium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by A s0t View Post
    there are co-op missions with 4 people. if you do story missions there "solo underground" if there on main world your friends can help you. i think there fixing this on the 15th of April huge patch coming anyways
    If a friend joins my game and helps me with a story missions, will it also be completed afterwards for his own story?

  6. #6
    Junior Member EvilSpud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frosty Moe Land
    Posts
    9
    Co-op maps are accessed by pressing right on the dpad, selecting matchmaking and then Co-operative Maps. The main missions can be played with friends with the exception of a few solo missions.
    EGO: 752

  7. #7
    Senior Member Brock 5amson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Eridium View Post
    If a friend joins my game and helps me with a story missions, will it also be completed afterwards for his own story?
    Only if he is also on that same story mission.

    You can be doing story missions, and run into other people doing it to. I've been in some story missions where there was 30 of us spanking some dark matter scum.

  8. #8
    Senior Member A s0t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    4,485
    [redacted]
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

    Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

    http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

  9. #9
    Member Eridium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock 5amson View Post
    Only if he is also on that same story mission.

    You can be doing story missions, and run into other people doing it to. I've been in some story missions where there was 30 of us spanking some dark matter scum.
    Cool thanks for the reply, i guess ill wait a few days for him to get it and then rock it together.

  10. #10
    Member Eridium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by A s0t View Post
    50/50 sometimes it works like that some times not you have to join phases if you co-op the whole game it fine except underground but im not waiting for my friends to get done with all side quests first
    I just did one story mission and when he gets it im just going to do the same one on his game and then the rest.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts