+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    The only bonus shield damage you get is the 10% from the rigs lesser bonus, PvP is coded differently than PvE... the [4] effect of Elec Rig ONLY causes HUD to disappear... use tripleshot weapons like BR or MB you dont need a reticle to hip fire with these lmfao I fight vs electro rig all the time, the only time its really a bother is when Im in a sniper vs sniper situation...

When the rig first came out like for 2 weeks the [4] was causing peoples bloom to spread out to max (same as when you jump) well they fixed that problem and ever since then the rig is fine.

We have CC rig for armor shread (also the 5 offense plus 5 defense slots give CC rig the best combo of offense and defense)
    We have Omnirig for maximum DPS and for snipers Omnirig with precision chips is insane, were talking one shot kills from semi auto and also assault carbines
    We have Sentinel rig for being Tanky as fck (turns out sentinel is great for those Fusion Falchion spamms xD
    Electro is a cool new idea amd I think most of its power comes from people panicking when they get hit and they dont know how to react.... its a fine rig where it is we dont need more nerfs....
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

The 4th perk increases damage to shields in pve and pvp

They might be coded differently which I agree with but it’s still increasing damage every 6 seconds 100% off the time

I think if it just removed hub this thread would’ve never existed
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    The 4th perk increases damage to shields in pve and pvp

They might be coded differently which I agree with but it’s still increasing damage every 6 seconds 100% off the time

I think if it just removed hub this thread would’ve never existed
    4th perk does increase damage to shields by 50%. (Was not always the case but currently is the case) The increase lasts approximately 0.5 to 1 second. I have screenshots to show the increased damage but trying to time the actual damage increase is hard to time with a stopwatch and the computer.

The issue is completely moot now that all rigs can be obtained for free by just grinding enough. Also there is defiance 2050 news that makes this all moot anyways.

wont matter anyways none of this gear will get transferred to defiance 2050

Quote Originally Posted by SageSyndicate View Post
    wont matter anyways none of this gear will get transferred to defiance 2050
    I honestly hope they treat PvP in 2050 better than they did in thr current iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    4th perk does increase damage to shields by 50%. (Was not always the case but currently is the case) The increase lasts approximately 0.5 to 1 second. I have screenshots to show the increased damage but trying to time the actual damage increase is hard to time with a stopwatch and the computer.

The issue is completely moot now that all rigs can be obtained for free by just grinding enough. Also there is defiance 2050 news that makes this all moot anyways.
    Did you ever get the time?
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Did you ever get the time?
    ~1 second. I don't have the motivation to log on and try it now bc of Defi2050.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    ~1 second. I don't have the motivation to log on and try it now bc of Defi2050.
    Alright well... thanks for the specific % on the 4th ability. Much appreciated
    Not easy. Just simple.

Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Nerf now

Hey my threads back ,yup the rig is overpowered and should have never been made ,it would be nice to see it nerfed and masss blasters as well just to even out pvp before the game dies ,there is no diversity in pvp its just electro rigs and mass blasters. In 2050 i hope trion learns from their mistakes and stops this power diet of game ruining gear .