+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nerf jackpot rigs (electro rig especially )

The cool down on the fourth perk of jackpot rigs needs to be increased ,6 secound cool down is way to short . The electrocutioner rig with its 6 second cool down is ruining pvp at the moment , you get electrocuted for 3 seconds ,u have no aim ,shield cant recharge so you run away if your not bio locked to come back and fight the same player to have it happen all over again . The razor reign rig has a 60 second cool down with a 25 % chance for the fourth perk to kick in, the electrocutioner rig fourth perk is a 100% so it always works ,it needs a longer cool down and the same 25% chance ,all the rigs do.Agree or disagree ?

and electrocutioned players take 150% shield dmg
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Yes its b.S , the rig is overpowered coupled with a mass blaster and your dead in seconds ,u dont have a chance to fight back ,thats all pvp is electro rigs and mass blasters .

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    Yes its b.S , the rig is overpowered coupled with a mass blaster and your dead in seconds ,u dont have a chance to fight back ,thats all pvp is electro rigs and mass blasters .
    and pumpkin launchers

Yes I agree.

It should be a longer cooldown or something should be done about the heavy damage granted to those with this rig.

Even if ur not bio locked it still allows the person to essentially stay off the radar while fighting you.

I've been electrocuted by a clocked person and unable to find em because of the visuals on my screen... I still get a decent score in pvp but when faced with ppl using this method it ultimately makes it feel cheap trying to beat someone like this. You gotta hide because you cant face them head on most of the time
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and pumpkin launchers
    Only a few ppl in pvp use pumpkins right now. Those who do know how to use em in this broken meta

The pumpkin is overrated lol
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    and electrocutioned players take 150% shield dmg
    This does not apply to electrocutioner rig.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

As a long time pvper, who only recently got an electro rig and has gone against them for a while now, I kind of see both sides to this. The zap really only counters snipers. On pc, hipfire weapons are dominant for close range, and the zap ain't helping you against a mass blaster (at least against half experienced pvpers).

On PS3 na almost everyone with a electric rig runs a form of bio with electric rig.

When hit with the electric you'll be bioed and be forced to run away unless you want a pointless death. Running = rolling and when you come back they'll just do it again. The only time you can actually face a electric rig user on PS3 na is down right out play them which isn't easy when in a active match... (ppl everywhere)
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    This does not apply to electrocutioner rig.
    4th part of the rig doesnt exactly state how much extra damage it grants . so it could very will be that it does.