+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    A flashbang causes you to lose your hud ,stop your shield from recharging and exposses you from being cloaked ,the electro rig does all that to you just by being shot plus put the intimidation perk on cause when electrocuted you are considered flinching which is 70 or 75 % damage taken so yeah overpowered .

Somebody that has an electrocutioner rig put the intimidation perk on and go into pvp and tell me if it works in pvp ,if the opposeing player takes the 75 % damage .

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    Somebody that has an electrocutioner rig put the intimidation perk on and go into pvp and tell me if it works in pvp ,if the opposeing player takes the 75 % damage .
    Intimidation does not work in PVP.

Dont want to get side tracked with perks ,but the cool down on jack pot rigs need to be increased .

60 sec is way to long for cooldown maybe 20 secs or 30. And you still can aim if it proc it's called know where your sight Is in middle of screen.

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

The razor reign rig is 60 seconds with a 25% proc chance i think if your gonna get electrocuted at a 100% the time should be longer ,how about 45 seconds or 30 at the lowest but 6 seconds . Trion made speed boost and ego on full reload a longer wait time and then they make rigs that have 6 second cool down.Getting a little fed up with the lack of foresight when developing stuff for this game ,like the i.d syn for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    The razor reign rig is 60 seconds with a 25% proc chance i think if your gonna get electrocuted at a 100% the time should be longer ,how about 45 seconds or 30 at the lowest but 6 seconds . Trion made speed boost and ego on full reload a longer wait time and then they make rigs that have 6 second cool down.Getting a little fed up with the lack of foresight when developing stuff for this game ,like the i.d syn for example.
    I hate to say it but the razor reign rig is the one that is outlier for the JP rigs. I suspect it is because it was the first or second one made. In that case, I would make the argument of decreasing the cool down on the RR rig to 10 seconds. Easier to ask for a buff than for a nerf. The elecro rig was only available for a few weeks much shorter than others. Not a lot of people have them. *Shrugs* I can see that it is annoying to be both Sludged and electrocuted but I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    As a long time pvper, who only recently got an electro rig and has gone against them for a while now, I kind of see both sides to this. The zap really only counters snipers. On pc, hipfire weapons are dominant for close range, and the zap ain't helping you against a mass blaster (at least against half experienced pvpers).
    1v1 it isnt a problem . 1 v a group of experienced players .all with a electric rigs then there is a problem

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    1v1 it isnt a problem . 1 v a group of experienced players .all with a electric rigs then there is a problem
    Most people don't group tbh so it's not a problem

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    It doesn't matter what rig they're using, you'll always lose 1v a group unless you get lucky or they just don't know what they're doing