+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Not gonna respond to post that are mocking which could be considered as trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    So wait a minute, you are saying that the jackpot versions of rigs are working better than standard rigs that drop in game? Yeah, this should be top priority for the team. Odd how a JACKPOT is performing better. Very odd indeed......
    This was kind of the same point I was getting at. The rigs are working as intended. They are jackpot rigs because of their special perks. Pretty sure an omni rig puts out more damage than it. Sure you get more shield damage with the rig..but that's what its designed for. It is annoying to lose your hud and stuff, I get that. As someone mentioned, flash nades work just fine and elect rig users aren't immune to losing huds or shield damage either. I guess I just don't see it as that much of an unfair advantage while there are people that purposely exploit bio glitching lol. It's all part of the game that probably won't get fixed anyway. Best to just adapt and move on...

Or better yet...just get an elect rig if it'll make you feel better.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

regardless on how anyone feels about the rig . this is a open forum. anyone can ask for buffs or nerfs at anytime . without the fear of getting ganged up on, attacked or trolled. they have brought up good points about this rig. if this rig would have been tested on pts . im sure this rig would be very different .

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    regardless on how anyone feels about the rig . this is a open forum. anyone can ask for buffs or nerfs at anytime . without the fear of getting ganged up on, attacked or trolled. they have brought up good points about this rig. if this rig would have been tested on pts . im sure this rig would be very different .
    I'm not trying to troll or anything. Just stating my opinion that I don't really agree that having that rig is an unfair advantage because there are plenty of people that do really well without one. You're right though, it is an open forum. My apologies if anyone feels they are being trolled by anything I said as it was not my intent.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

my open statement wasnt directed at any one person. thats whats this forums for . for players to state their views and opinions . without the fear of getting trolled , ganged up on,or attacked.
    why would anyone feel the need to apologize ? if they didnt do anything wrong?

Im thinking 10-15 sec for 4th perk to reset on electro rig.just since its not a area around the body like a sent rig or ce syn snare effect..itd be like the reset for a dev rig after roll bonus cool down.no hud=DIP THE HELL OUT!
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Ign:METALE
    Xbox N/A
    xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx

I like that too gunzmetal ,12 seconds i could live with .

i have said rig...

My character is Ashmedai in game. I get killed plenty with this rig. You want to know an op rig setup? Nanophagus with munition amp keystone. However you choose to build the rest to your liking or specific weapon type you will toast a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    My character is Ashmedai in game. I get killed plenty with this rig. You want to know an op rig setup? Nanophagus with munition amp keystone. However you choose to build the rest to your liking or specific weapon type you will toast a person.
    Funny lol.

The nano rig gives 10% bonus to armor plate dmg shield dmg health dmg and 10% more dmg combined after damaging someone who has a nano procced on em

Electric however has 10% shield dmg and 10% universal dmg which is already better then the nano rig. On top of that it gives more shield dmg on hit and removes the hub.

Pair the base abilities with amp keystone and it already beats nano in every way

Nobody is saying it's impossible to kill a player with the electro rig.

It's simply way above the rest of the jackpot rigs by a mile.

No other rig has any ability like it with the 100% proc chance and ridiculously low cool down of 6 seconds.

On hit it'll take the average person 1 second to roll and the roll animation takes 1-2 seconds anyway. That gives 3 seconds of a non debuffed character to actually focuse on the fight at hand. And that's if it's a 1v1 situation
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Funny lol.

The nano rig gives 10% bonus to armor plate dmg shield dmg health dmg and 10% more dmg combined after damaging someone who has a nano procced on em

Electric however has 10% shield dmg and 10% universal dmg which is already better then the nano rig. On top of that it gives more shield dmg on hit and removes the hub.

Pair the base abilities with amp keystone and it already beats nano in every way

Nobody is saying it's impossible to kill a player with the electro rig.

It's simply way above the rest of the jackpot rigs by a mile.

No other rig has any ability like it with the 100% proc chance and ridiculously low cool down of 6 seconds.

On hit it'll take the average person 1 second to roll and the roll animation takes 1-2 seconds anyway. That gives 3 seconds of a non debuffed character to actually focuse on the fight at hand. And that's if it's a 1v1 situation
    Nano has a 5 secs cool down so it's not like it's the only rig with a low 6 sec cool down so it's not an unfair rig bonus. And nano rig does better because I run around with 10% dmg all the time and it's not like you cant with the sniper or shoot with out a problem. Just know where you sight size and width of it.

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620