+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Its 2018 nerf the cloak nano fraggers

I know ill be hated by this but why not check out pvp with good players vsing a cloak n.fragg builds.its way to much dmg to body and its been going on for to long since the 63% dmg buff to sawd offs...nobody liked the melee or grl dmg buff,lots of us dont like the n.fragging.get rid of there op n force them to use new gear...dying by the same **** is getting old n boring.i create new builds just to get shut down by them n im talking about not standing a chance to these n.fragg cloak builds(its an act of god if i come out of a n.fragg fight alive) n heavy sawd offs 1 shot to body n electro rigs constanly blinding you,cant fire back,this **** is getting way to outta hand.i play to build all types of gear for pvp n yet to see any type of balance since 2015..giving everthing else a 63%dmg buff to match sawd offs would be great too!
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Ign:METALE
    Xbox N/A
    xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZNMETAL View Post
    I know ill be hated by this but why not check out pvp with good players vsing a cloak n.fragg builds.its way to much dmg to body and its been going on for to long since the 63% dmg buff to sawd offs...nobody liked the melee or grl dmg buff,lots of us dont like the n.fragging.get rid of there op n force them to use new gear...dying by the same **** is getting old n boring.i create new builds just to get shut down by them n im talking about not standing a chance to these n.fragg cloak builds(its an act of god if i come out of a n.fragg fight alive) n heavy sawd offs 1 shot to body n electro rigs constanly blinding you,cant fire back,this **** is getting way to outta hand.i play to build all types of gear for pvp n yet to see any type of balance since 2015..giving everthing else a 63%dmg buff to match sawd offs would be great too!
    You need to use the nano fraggers needs a head shot to kill you with one shot kill. check your stuff out before you post thing like this. That's Hows stuff gets nerf when they dont need to be. I know this becuz I use this set up with jp Omni rig

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

theres a fine line between a good player and a great player. and ill prolly get banned for this but why not i speak truth.
    The good plauers go positive and give trouble using the "easy weps" like a nano fragger. However saying this you still need to headshot 95% of the time.
    A great player can use any weapon and do well with it. Id like to think myself as one of these players but i still need some work with a an snuggie. Player like rocks for example get alot of hate that he doesnt deserve. He can use any gun in the game and do very well with it in pvp because hes had alot of practice. The "good payers" youre saying about id assume are numbers delta rocks. as they are all insane in pvp. Nerfing the nano fraggers will just make it harder for everyone else as these players can just do the exact same with any gun. At some point i hope to join the list of great pvp players
    6K the Hard Way

this is a open forum anyone can request nerfs and buffs for anything. to quote
    Fasti "The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them."

Nope nerf em.it wins the cq to easy.years of this bs is to much and annoying.im not pointing anything at that rocks dude,cause its not just him doing it,kinda why i didnt metion names but ill agree numbers rocks delta are good players ill join party withem every now n then..this thread was created to nerf sawd offs or buff everthing else yes.ok a headshot happens for the 1 shot.but regardless,if majority of the n.fragg shot landed to body,its gonna be able to finish you off with the 2nd 1..ik people will defend this cause they like doing this non stop.maybe if people just would set them down for a bit id probably fine,but its not gonna happen cause they like high kill count.but seriously i want devs to see for themselves and not listen to their gun defenders.electro rigs are rediculous cause if they skid mark you with br or hell anything no hud,no scopes, basically just a deadman after, unless you run for the hills.ive ran from a guy with electro rig on n a br and he made my hud gone within 3 or more bullets (was far out of his falloff) and it was gone right after it reset over n over.if it had a explosive on shield break or a perimeter around the person equipped thatd be more fair.thats what this game/ppl is good at doing being unbalanced.
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Xbox N/A
    xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx

If you're being one shot by a nanofragger without a headshot you may need to work on your defense.

But I'm not really sure what you expect to happen if you run face first into a shotgun.
    The result is the same with any ego power, and can be done just the same with a slugger, slagger and heavy sawed off types.
    Should we nerf all all these simply because they kill people in close range?

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

Ok then..why you only do good with your cloak n.fragg build?ive seen you try with others guns and not do so well lol.next time i see you in there,better back it up..my slagger doesnt 1 shot unless i activate dmg bonuses and i know takes 2 body shots with n.fragg to kill...its why yall run it.i dont run face first into sawd offs too bro,thatd be stupid
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Xbox N/A
    xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx

If you sir are getting "bully" by nano fraggers still you need to work on your defence then. Try running a rig with multiple dmg taken chips. If that doesn't work then well your just a good player not a great one sorry.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    If you sir are getting "bully" by nano fraggers still you need to work on your defence then. Try running a rig with multiple dmg taken chips. If that doesn't work then well your just a good player not a great one sorry.
    Ive got 3 oj dmg diffusers,fire def perk or watever nano they are using,sup fire res,sup rad res on my rig,and swap shield out with whatever nano type of n.fragg their using..i know the mechanics of the dam game bro and they will still beat you with ease.its the dmg output of the n.fragg.ppl are so blind and not to metion speed boosts they gettn and ability refresh.its so obvious
    Dont talk about defense bs haa nothing to do with that
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Xbox N/A
    xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZNMETAL View Post
    Ive got 3 oj dmg diffusers,fire def perk or watever nano they are using,sup fire res,sup rad res on my rig,and swap shield out with whatever nano type of n.fragg their using..i know the mechanics of the dam game bro and they will still beat you with ease.its the dmg output of the n.fragg.ppl are so blind and not to metion speed boosts they gettn and ability refresh.its so obvious
    Dont talk about defense bs haa nothing to do with that
    Then your just a good player instead a great player sir. I do perfectly fine against nano fraggers lol. Either learn how to adapt and counter them or get better gear or maybe fix your loadout/play style or get better gear lol.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"