+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hotshot: Moonshine Shack

Dare I say harder than reservoir chickens? At least that people eventually got gold on it. Last I checked moonshine shack was still silver for 2nd and 3rd
    IGN: Meryl
    PSN: Live2Reap
    EGO Rating: 2164
    Clan: Loyalty Above All Else(LAAE)

i hate this one so much. i can never get over bronze in it.

I'll take, rampage:smash, so easy, such quick exp. I've held the number one spot on it for about 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by rindhorn View Post
    I'll take, rampage:smash, so easy, such quick exp. I've held the number one spot on it for about 4 days
    Nice, last I checked I held 2nd on it but I didn't bother trying again after I got gold on it. I gave up on Moonshine gold though, I am happy with my silver.

I gave up on Moonshine as soon as the Hulker stomped me into the ground

The odd thing about Moonshine Shack is I will fail it without leaving the area, with full health, and with my shields only partially gone... because I run out of freaking ammo!

Also it will randomly just fail you even if you have ammo, shields, health, and stay in the mission area.

I just finally got gold on this. Not sure which was harder, this or the chickens. But took me an enormous amount of tries. For what its worth, I equipped perks such as Fortitude, Cellular Armor, Regeneration, and Execution. Not sure if all worked, but Regeneration definitely did.

This is the most pointless mission type mini game I have ever experienced, i'm pretty sure mini-games shouldn't feel like nothing more than a tedious grind...
    100% Man crush on Tom Hardy

Why does the mission end when I'm not anywhere close to dying and just killed two raiders with one shot? Maybe the system is trying to tell me I suck beyond believe and there are way too may enemies around already anyways, so better end it early? This happened in at least one third of all my attempts today.

Quote Originally Posted by Nepumuk View Post
    Why does the mission end when I'm not anywhere close to dying and just killed two raiders with one shot? Maybe the system is trying to tell me I suck beyond believe and there are way too may enemies around already anyways, so better end it early? This happened in at least one third of all my attempts today.
    Did you run out of ammo? you only start with 3 shots and to get more ammo you have to actually walk over the bodies of the enemies you kill.