+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Buff Razor Reign rig

It was one of the first rigs and it needs some attention so when you adjust the other jp rigs maybe bring it in line with the rest .The cool down lowered and overcharge chance increased .

and buff the sentinel rig too

first rig? and??? they can all still be used. the og purp was the first purg..but the pandemic is better...buff the og purg?
    the wild cat? gets out done still no buff. if you couldnt get better things. twould be boring
    6K the Hard Way

The cool down on the rig is too long and proc chance to slim to be in line with the new jp rigs .The pandemic doesnt have the velocity nor range of a purgatory so not really the same , better things or you mean different things i dont really want to be chasing the new upgrade to the same old thing ,its not boring its exhaustive and devaluating to watch your stuff became obsolete ,look at jp guns now ,they a class b weapon now compared to their py numbra peerfected counterpart .Shouldnt u be looking for your electro rig so your pvp status can be maintained .

i got a dev rig in the end. and no i 1/ build my own guns or 2/keep up to date with jackpots
    6K the Hard Way

U cant build your own guns anymore u could only do that when you could upgrade from white guns to orange guns then those got locked from being able to t6 .Jack pot guns suck compared to the perfected guns ,there might be a few exceptions

you can build a gun...how do i know? i do it all the time
    6K the Hard Way

I would like to see the cool time down reduced.

How do u build a gun then jack robo please explain ? You can get a gun change some rolls but thats not building thats modifing.

you find a purple gun. you change any roll to what you want. you oj the gun, you roll another roll. you sup it ypou flip another roll. also when swapping rolls it can sawp any roll below it. thus giving you your own built gun
    6K the Hard Way