+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    LOL Johnny Dbag, I saw it that to but I thought lets roll with. My long term plan is to put suggestions in the forums to nerf every rig to oblivion except rr and omni. Please keep this plan on the dl.

I'm sure from time to time that some adjust might need to be made for pvp. I just hate the thought of people that spend so much time and possible financial investment are getting their items nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Wait a sec, on your other thread you are asking for all jackpot rigs to be nerfed, but on this thread you are asking for a buff. Seems like you are asking for the rig that you have to be buffed, and for the rigs that you do not have to be nerfed, or am I missing something here?
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

the razor rig does not have a 6 second cooldown it has a 60 second cooldown and a 25 % overcharge chance and the electro rig (as an example ) has a 100% nano proc chance .Not being a hypocrite just want the razor rig updated to be more inline with the newer rigs and if the newer rigs get nerfed then the razor rig should be inline with that nerf.So what im am saying is balance out the rigs so they are a little more even .

Well said, I wonder what the increased damage is on the electro passive in pve? Is it something close to overcharge or is much weaker hence the shorter cool down? Reason I asked is this because the overcharge if buffed would cause balance issues for those that pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    the razor rig does not have a 6 second cooldown it has a 60 second cooldown and a 25 % overcharge chance and the electro rig (as an example ) has a 100% nano proc chance .Not being a hypocrite just want the razor rig updated to be more inline with the newer rigs and if the newer rigs get nerfed then the razor rig should be inline with that nerf.So what im am saying is balance out the rigs so they are a little more even .
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

There is a rig thread that Kon created for our edification. To me the sixty second passive is similar to the Dev rig. Are we concerned about this? I personally think sixty seconds is way too long but I don't think another rig needs a nerf when the rig or rigs I question need a buff.

Not sure what you mean how the dev rig is similar to the razor rig in terms of passive ,the cooldown on dev is 15 seconds how is that similar to 60 seconds. The razor does need a buff.