+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Olive Branch

Olive Branch

It really feels as if the player base is screaming for an olive branch from the dev team right now. Currently the servers are in shambles. Connectivity is a huge issue. PS3 has always been terrible, but now even the chosen ones on PC are having issues. Drop rates and RNG are as bad as ever. Player population seems to be at an all time low. I think there could be a few small changes that could really help out, soften the blow of all these factors. I know I mentioned them in another thread, but figured maybe others could add their ideas for a few, small changes that could be made to ease frustration in the game at the moment. Nothing huge, like a massive update, or fix lag, but small adjustments.

1. Reduce the bit and the PG cost of mods from the runners at Iron Demon Ranch.

2. Re instate the score boost.

3. Slightly reduce mass blaster damage in PVP only.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

add a full time community manger and cs staff for the bugs and issues section to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    It really feels as if the player base is screaming for an olive branch from the dev team right now. Currently the servers are in shambles. Connectivity is a huge issue. PS3 has always been terrible, but now even the chosen ones on PC are having issues. Drop rates and RNG are as bad as ever. Player population seems to be at an all time low. I think there could be a few small changes that could really help out, soften the blow of all these factors. I know I mentioned them in another thread, but figured maybe others could add their ideas for a few, small changes that could be made to ease frustration in the game at the moment. Nothing huge, like a massive update, or fix lag, but small adjustments.

2. Re instate the score boost.

3. Slightly reduce mass blaster damage in PVP only.
    Completely agree. Honestly, getting T5 mods from the IDR runners is literally the only thing keeping me in the game right now. I'm just trying to full T5 a few of my favorite sup weapons at this point. I don't really have anything else to play for.

But now, after grinding for 5200PG without the score boost, and then going to the runners and getting a mod I don't need or a duplicate of one I already got, it just stings so much worse...
    Platform: PC/NA --- IGN: Krapping Koala --- Clan: The ZODIAC
    ---

i agree with...

A decent nerf to MB's when it comes to falloff distance. It would be great if t5 mods were 3200 instead of 5200. Weapons should be 5200 pg. Also it would be nice if standard syns were also available like rolling thunder, cannoneer, grenadier, etc. As far as gameplay goes the lag had never been worse along with the fact we are criting out in the game even after first getting on or resetting. Sometimes at the worst time when a match of any kind is about to end. And you lose out on forge, keys, and pg. Last getting the same miss at use sucks. I just need a damn redo syn infector sight. I've gotten ask other miss twice in a row. How is that quality rng?

I started playing this morning ,seen the lag ,thought of tryn to get some pg but without the boost its just a grind cause all im doing is upgrading guns already have to the new py numbra guns and just said i got better things to do, spent my keys and logged out .

Would be overly enjoyed for this one.

Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Need a increase in falloff dmg for mass blasters but a slight reduced dmg from them also (maybe) :V
    Friend or Foe but Wanted by many even if im both.

With news of next gen consoles what makes you
    think an resources will be expanded here?

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadClown View Post
    With news of next gen consoles what makes you
    think an resources will be expanded here?
    I am not suggesting or asking for extra resources to be added here. I am suggesting small changes than can easily be made that will improve what is left of our player experience.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Any official statement would be nice. The previous 3 years always started January with "what's to come" post.