+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Olive Branch

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    Need a increase in falloff dmg for mass blasters but a slight reduced dmg from them also (maybe) :V
    mass blaster already got a fall off buff. all pistols did.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Patch-9-6-2017

I patched and logged in for the first time in almost 6 months today, just to find the same lagfest, but with less people online. Made me a little sad to be honest. I had a lot of fun playing this game right up until the prefected weapons patch. Now it's just a tired shadow of a formerly great game.
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Player population seems to be at an all time low.
    It'll keep dropping unless they do something. We all know what brought the game to this state, but some choose to blame other things. I read old threads that devs ignored and simply didn't think of the consequences, look at Defiance now, it doesn't look promising, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadClown View Post
    With news of next gen consoles what makes you
    think an resources will be expanded here?
    "News" meaning... speculation?

Trion's answer to a next gen port of Defiance seemed rather vague, at best.

I'm more interested in seeing a stable build on the current technology...
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiXIII View Post
    I'm more interested in seeing a stable build on the current technology...
    I agree a stable connection would be very nice indeed. It just feels like their efforts are invested elsewhere at the moment. That is why I am suggesting 3 simple changes. I would love to hear others thoughts on what "simple" changes could be made to improve our game time left here in Defiance.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

In another thread Destro said there will be a Livestream to show us some of the "what's to come" in Early February. I've been patient this long, so a couple weeks shouldn't be that bad.....

Uninstalled this 2 months ago due to not even being able to get in the game, checked here to see if anything had improved in hopes of maybe being able to play again. But it seems nothing has changed and would be a waste of my time to try and install this again. Sad too i miss this game, but since the update where they added the stupid amount of vendors at Iron Demon, i cannot even get into the game. Ever since this Perfected weapons and PG crap was started this game has gone downhill just like the player population. R.I.P. Defiance.

agree pg amount required for mods is alot, 5200 for guns is ok, with boost i could get 2 boxes a day especially on a monday, i for one say DONT bring back boost to not flood and devalue all things... as far as mass blasters IDC not my problem i dont pvp but see zone wars on subject i hate nerfs and hate when people call for nerfs -_- imo i say just buff other things... like br's dmg at range falling off less for say at very least in pve for meeee the br guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    agree pg amount required for mods is alot, 5200 for guns is ok, with boost i could get 2 boxes a day especially on a monday, i for one say DONT bring back boost to not flood and devalue all things... as far as mass blasters IDC not my problem i dont pvp but see zone wars on subject i hate nerfs and hate when people call for nerfs -_- imo i say just buff other things... like br's dmg at range falling off less for say at very least in pve for meeee the br guy lol
    The reason I suggest a slight reduction in mass blaster damage in pvp is that they were buffed a while back. In my opinion, a little too much in pvp. Pve they are fine, but pvp they are very strong. I am not saying this because I get killed by them all the time. I do. I also use mass blasters. I would love to see and increase in other gun types. Carbines for example. I like them a lot. But they are just not viable in pvp at the moment. Yes, they got a slight damage increase a while back, but not enough to compete. I think it would be easier to slightly reduce mass blaster damage in pvp than to ask for damage increases in other gun types.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart