+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Have you used one? I'm not sure what you do in game but in high tier expos the bloodthirsty keystone helps quite a bit.
    I think his point was that experienced players don't die in expos enough for it to be useful stone. I think it's very nice keystone for players from are not 6k yet OR that they are not so well geared up yet and no experience yet. Personally I give a bad look to reward -screen if i have more downs than 1. That keystone would be useless for me. With decoy I meant that trick many groups do, that other people decoy safe to the boat and one player wait and opens when they are safe on other side of the gates. I dont do that. Would be way too much time consuming do that hundred or more times every week... Hell even regular 5-10min runs alone long enough that if u run all week long all day everyday 8 hours a day, you get to around tiers 150-200.. But yeah it's a very nice keystone for those who are not so experienced yet in expo. Really dont see other use for it, but that. So either its really good OR very bad Ohh btw to that group thing you said. I personally dont do full group expos at all. It dont matter if everyone have very fast internets. You still get invisible enemies and crap like that. I like to do solo or run with friend. Max 3 people. Clannies know not to join if theres already 3 people, and all outsider I say "sorry" and kick out. Also I run only with players I know are good in expo and know what they doing. Someone who dont know what hes doing, can ruin whole expo for everyone But yeah expo forever babyyyh!!

I just finished my Bersrk CN br too. Shame its bio, and I cant seem to find Rad mag anywhere. Took 6 boxes, and 7th was br.. Thankfully mod boxes 1st was t5 powerbore, and 2nd was HCM.. I personally like CN over all other syns in game, even more than PI or ID. I think that those 2 or 3 nanos and plate abilities are better than only 2% higher DMG buff ID. Rest of the server has been trying to get ID brs like crazy. and HS mass cannons. I stick to my Extinction. Gotta be very damn good mass to be better than sup t5d mass extinction *boasting lol *
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

Quote Originally Posted by passe View Post
    I think his point was that experienced players don't die in expos enough for it to be useful stone. I think it's very nice keystone for players from are not 6k yet OR that they are not so well geared up yet and no experience yet. Personally I give a bad look to reward -screen if i have more downs than 1. That keystone would be useless for me. With decoy I meant that trick many groups do, that other people decoy safe to the boat and one player wait and opens when they are safe on other side of the gates. I dont do that. Would be way too much time consuming do that hundred or more times every week... Hell even regular 5-10min runs alone long enough that if u run all week long all day everyday 8 hours a day, you get to around tiers 150-200.. But yeah it's a very nice keystone for those who are not so experienced yet in expo. Really dont see other use for it, but that. So either its really good OR very bad Ohh btw to that group thing you said. I personally dont do full group expos at all. It dont matter if everyone have very fast internets. You still get invisible enemies and crap like that. I like to do solo or run with friend. Max 3 people. Clannies know not to join if theres already 3 people, and all outsider I say "sorry" and kick out. Also I run only with players I know are good in expo and know what they doing. Someone who dont know what hes doing, can ruin whole expo for everyone But yeah expo forever babyyyh!!

I just finished my Bersrk CN br too. Shame its bio, and I cant seem to find Rad mag anywhere. Took 6 boxes, and 7th was br.. Thankfully mod boxes 1st was t5 powerbore, and 2nd was HCM.. I personally like CN over all other syns in game, even more than PI or ID. I think that those 2 or 3 nanos and plate abilities are better than only 2% higher DMG buff ID. Rest of the server has been trying to get ID brs like crazy. and HS mass cannons. I stick to my Extinction. Gotta be very damn good mass to be better than sup t5d mass extinction *boasting lol *
    The only place where it's "trash" would be in pvp due to the lack of self revives. So it's "trash" for 5% of the game.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by passe View Post

Currently trying for a HS mass cannon / mods not because i need it, i just think it would be fun.

I think you should roll for a perfected CDC mass cannon, whatever you get will have the perfected buffs + everything Mass Ext does well.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

I ran the bloodthirsty key for about 2 months and found it extremely useful at event Arkfalls and in expos. As far as expo boss is concerned I prefer the burst damage route over the safety one. Damage spike and overcharge will bring boss to half health before it knows what’s going on 80% of the time.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    I ran the bloodthirsty key for about 2 months and found it extremely useful at event Arkfalls and in expos. As far as expo boss is concerned I prefer the burst damage route over the safety one. Damage spike and overcharge will bring boss to half health before it knows what’s going on 80% of the time.
    That's the same approach I use.

RIP Defiance

Figured this would be a good a place as any to ask... Do Magazine Augmenter chips work on Sawed Offs? Or only Pump and Combat shotguns?

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    Figured this would be a good a place as any to ask... Do Magazine Augmenter chips work on Sawed Offs? Or only Pump and Combat shotguns?
    They do in fact work as ratpie has a slay bells with 5 in the mag.

RIP Defiance

i respect ur builds. its only trash "imo" because i run 5 oj dmg diffs in cc and 2 part ga "more dmg reduction" and health / shield steal of ga, sup sc br bio, sup ga ab rolled to blue velocity dmg master, oh yea and fact expos dont get harder after 35-40 ish tier... so in end no need blood ks when im constantly ga and overcharging enemies and ripping pl8s like its my job.

edit : my ga shield is sup rhino survivor and run revive perk play huge part why i dont like or need blood ks

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    i respect ur builds. its only trash "imo" because i run 5 oj dmg diffs in cc and 2 part ga "more dmg reduction" and health / shield steal of ga, sup sc br bio, sup ga ab rolled to blue velocity dmg master, oh yea and fact expos dont get harder after 35-40 ish tier... so in end no need blood ks when im constantly ga and overcharging enemies and ripping pl8s like its my job.

edit : my ga shield is sup rhino survivor and run revive perk play huge part why i dont like or need blood ks
    That still doesnt answer the question of have you personally used one.

RIP Defiance

irrelevant if i only die once or go off in corner to refresh revive, i could use any rig or ks if i liked friends have all but no need or desire...

it once was trash and they fixed it... once again key words "imo" still is trash id be more fond of it if had a added ability say constant 5% health n shield steal would be nice so had some effect without dying 1st...

My final thoughts revive comes back fast enough without it