+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Love way my nano rig is set up 33% sheild dmg, 18% health dmg, 5% dmg, 4% ammo repi, working to get t5 or t6 nano int about 4 of em but PS3 na trade thing is about dead tbh

Both rigs work very well for both pvp and scoring.

My Omni was at 12%dmg ints, 15%sheild dmg, had all t5 reload accelator, 6% dmg diff, 1 t6 reticule and 1 t6 spread stabilezer. The rig perks were not include in percentage of Omni rig but nano rig had it all total atm

Sorry for spelling I'm sleepy asf

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    This is a dope thread.

I've only had one rig that's worthy of being showed lol

Sent rig with 6 oj dmg diff 4 dmg int 2 oj ammo regen chips and 2 t6 nano int with 15% shield dmg keystone
    I prefer this mainly for pvp. I'm really digging sent since it really does keep your defenses up without you needing armor repair and all with the 25% dmg when near death. Ik many don't like sent but I for one think it's the best all around
    The problem with stacking defense in pvp is that it's completely useless. 18% dmg reduction will not save you from being killed. Most everything in Defiance is a dps race especially pvp/expo.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpie View Post
    Mainly use for my shotgun build and for warmaster w/einstien
    *Razor Reign
    keystone: Oj overcharge acc.
    Square: 4x sup mag augmenters for shotgun
    Diamond: 2x oj 2x sup recoil dampener shotgun
    Hex 6x oj crit chips
    --------------------------------------------------------

Use for expos or threat 11/ arkfalls
    *Sent rig
    Keystone: Bloodthirsty Revival
    Circle: this has a mix of oj/sup dmg diffusers, shield optimizer, explosion damp.
    Hex: 4x dmg intens
    Diamond: 2x nano init.
    Square: 2x shield rejuv.
    --------------------------------------------------------

mabee make it a assault rifle rig, any input of what to add to this rig would be great.
    *Merceless Onslaught
    Keystone: Sunderer

I do enjoy the fire rate and reload boost that seem to always be going off.
    the +15% run speed is fun with a +20 run speed mastery gun.
    i am seeing the grenade refresh glitch that happens to Ether Acceleration synergy
    but its not as bad.
    Mixed with assault or pandemonium synergy + AA syn this thing makes a few gun really pop!

About 4 months of loyalty away from another rig.
    looking at getting the nano rig then add sunderer to it and make my shotgun rig.
    switch the razor rig to a pistol/crit rig.
    It's nice to see different builds and how people make things work to their advantage. The MO rig is nice especially for stripping plates and I've really enjoyed the 15% movement speed. The nano rig will work extremely well for a shotty build and if you can fully t6 chip it then it should really destroy things.

imo for best scoring rig and pretty much get the job done anywhere except pvp would be, cc rig - sunderer - 5 dmg ints - 5 dmg diffs - 2 nano inits - 2 reload accel chips, paired with bio guns and optional 2 part aa or ga bp syns for me i like sc syn bio br and ga ab mc although sometimes ill run ga ab mc with 2 part aa and end up 1 part ga 2 part aa and then perks factor in but ive already went off rails so ill stop now

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    imo for best scoring rig and pretty much get the job done anywhere except pvp would be, cc rig - sunderer - 5 dmg ints - 5 dmg diffs - 2 nano inits - 2 reload accel chips, paired with bio guns and optional 2 part aa or ga bp syns for me i like sc syn bio br and ga ab mc although sometimes ill run ga ab mc with 2 part aa and end up 1 part ga 2 part aa and then perks factor in but ive already went off rails so ill stop now
    Have you used/have the other JP rigs?

Built my Electro rig with expeditions in mind.
    Carnage keystone
    4 ints 4 difs
    3x reload acc
    3x revival rejuvenator (10% total)

Thinking of trading the revive chips with nano initiators. I have over 400 hunter reqs so not really worried about self revive in expos these days. Granted a speedy self revive is handy at event arkfalls for those sudden burst damage deaths.

Edit: The electrocution perk on the rig is priceless in expeditions.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Have you used/have the other JP rigs?
    ive used merc rig before, but cc rig built way i mention is crazy good scoring and overall great balanced rig if not most balanced for sure "disclaimer" my cc has ar dmg and reload chip not generic and my ga ab still wrecks house

cc rig refresh ability too <3 and adaptive pl8s always good too... but yea syn used with cc factor alot too examples are pl8 sc sb cn and few others very nice with cc and even better with some good perks

Just like the gun building thread I'd like to use this thread to help others in building a rig that suits their needs. I'm limiting it to JP rigs due to the fact of set chip sets and perks. What this does is provide a set standard rather than the random chip slots found in non-JP rigs.

JP RIG INFO HERE

Razor Reign
    Spoiler:

Devastation

Spoiler:

Merciless Onslaught

Spoiler:

Cleaving Corrosion

Spoiler:

Nanophagus

Spoiler:

Omnirig
    Spoiler:
    Im sorry i think blood ks is trash and nothing special "imo", otherwise your builds look and sound good, i use to use imuninizers alot predator and eligos, but i feel inspired to pick up a perfected bio fop or cn one now to have some fun with my cc rig after reading your post

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    Im sorry i think blood ks is trash and nothing special "imo", otherwise your builds look and sound good, i use to use imuninizers alot predator and eligos, but i feel inspired to pick up a perfected bio fop or cn one now to have some fun with my cc rig after reading your post
    What about the bloodthirsty keystone makes it trash?

What about the bloodthirsty keystone makes it trash?
    Yea people say it's the worst keystone but it saves me in expo so I like it lol.
    Friend or Foe but Wanted by many even if im both.