+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rip BRs

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    May Sapropyhite have t5 power bore, mastery dmg 1.10, also I builded the mercenery rig for AR is have 5 sup AR Dmg + one oj dmg AR this give me = 1.17 dmg . also is have 2 sup reload AR + 4 oj deifusors, this make my sapro 2222x3 not many players have this power !!!
    but 2700x3 - 3100x3 !!!! how many palyers have this? 10 or 20 ? sorry but this your number not count

The burst assault rifles are obsolete, any SMG LMG pistol shooty or RL make more DMG in PVP
    If you can get dmg mastery roll t6 dmg power bore t5 cool! but that's all, maybe could make some combination of the synergies but everything else come from the cyber rig and the money that you want to spend for to get the best guns, even now you can spend money for the perfected but, not all the people want or can spend money some prefer improve the hability.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Funny question people adding

@Alahal the Sapro are already in maximum is + GA shield + GA wepon in another hand

And whay super number not count !? Becouse is it only for some players and never been and never become for the other 95% of players, players come and go but only small numbers paly for years or buy as hell to own tons of Loyaltys to buy BIG NUMBERS

Alaso with this BIG NUMBERS the BR still the weakest of all in battle

This was not so some months ago when everyone wore rifles in PvP

Some months ago all things was different and cool when Rocket Launcher was same as Snipers, rifles as smg ... everyone was choosing the best for own use.
    Now! oh shiit now, become only ''Buy"' "put your money'' or play wit hsword and pistol

Rifles hasn't felt the same because mass blasters just obliterate you unless you completely using a nano the enemy doesn't have defensive with on perks and shield.

I can see the trions buff to rifles on falloff didn't really affect blast rifles because the accuracy is dirt unless you have accuracy roll or mastery for x3 bullets to hit a player
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

I have a DC-11 and I hope I can use it someday

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

And whay super number not count !? Becouse is it only for some players and never been and never become for the other 95% of players, players come and go but only small numbers paly for years or buy as hell to own tons of Loyaltys to buy BIG NUMBERS

So you're saying it doesn't count because you or others don't have it? That's like saying certain people's opinion doesn't count.

May Sapropyhite have t5 power bore, mastery dmg 1.10, also I builded the mercenery rig for AR is have 5 sup AR Dmg + one oj dmg AR this give me = 1.17 dmg . also is have 2 sup reload AR + 4 oj deifusors, this make my sapro 2222x3 not many players have this power !!!
    but 2700x3 - 3100x3 !!!! how many palyers have this? 10 or 20 ? sorry but this your number not count
    This directly contradicts what you're implying. You stated that not many players have this power but then completely discredit someone with a gun with more dmg. I'm sorry your boasting didn't go the way you had hoped but just like everyone else, you have the same opportunity to build such a gun through the PG vendors located at IDR.

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    I have a DC-11 and I hope I can use it someday
    Piper has been pretty much obsolete for a while now given the synergies we have access to.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Piper has been pretty much obsolete for a while now given the synergies we have access to.
    Yeah, but this is the only JP BR I have. And I still like it.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Oh well it's an ancient weapon outdated by 3 years.

At least Sat got some kind of update.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

With the strength of MBs and BRs, one would think that the Obliterator was better than it is.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    At least Sat got some kind of update.
    Yeah, but it's bad that BRs are weak because of the last buffs.

Sig by Tauriiel