+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rip BRs

Rip BRs

Really was the most wanted in this game, but now sadly they are nonsense in pvp :-(

we can't say that yet, next month is a livestream. Who knows what will happened to mass blasters
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    Really was the most wanted in this game, but now sadly they are nonsense in pvp :-(
    Today I received a power bore t5 for my ep .. I hope can use it some day

Id: Alahali671
    Psn: Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

They nerf them or something?

if mass blaster get nerf, i hopes its just in pvp

Well built perfected BR are still very powerful. A BR with damage 2700x3 - 3100x3 are more than enough to kill anyone fast in PvP. I have ID BR with 3107x3 and CN BR with 2904x3 and believe me, they would kill very fast if I played PvP in Defiance, but I dont. Btw There are some JP brs too what kill fast if built well. My CN br kills in expo way faster than ID even though ID has higher DMG stat. The magic of 3 nanos. Definately my favorite syn. PI I like alot too.
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

Quote Originally Posted by passe View Post
    Well built perfected BR are still very powerful. A BR with damage 2700x3 - 3100x3 are more than enough to kill anyone fast in PvP. I have ID BR with 3107x3 and CN BR with 2904x3 and believe me, they would kill very fast if I played PvP in Defiance, but I dont. Btw There are some JP brs too what kill fast if built well. My CN br kills in expo way faster than ID even though ID has higher DMG stat. The magic of 3 nanos. Definately my favorite syn. PI I like alot too.
    May Sapropyhite have t5 power bore, mastery dmg 1.10, also I builded the mercenery rig for AR is have 5 sup AR Dmg + one oj dmg AR this give me = 1.17 dmg . also is have 2 sup reload AR + 4 oj deifusors, this make my sapro 2222x3 not many players have this power !!!
    but 2700x3 - 3100x3 !!!! how many palyers have this? 10 or 20 ? sorry but this your number not count

The burst assault rifles are obsolete, any SMG LMG pistol shooty or RL make more DMG in PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Life View Post
    if mass blaster get nerf, i hopes its just in pvp
    Agreed. /10char

May Sapropyhite have t5 power bore, mastery dmg 1.10, also I builded the mercenery rig for AR is have 5 sup AR Dmg + one oj dmg AR this give me = 1.17 dmg . also is have 2 sup reload AR + 4 oj deifusors, this make my sapro 2222x3 not many players have this power !!!
    but 2700x3 - 3100x3 !!!! how many palyers have this? 10 or 20 ? sorry but this your number not count
    Why do his numbers not count?
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Why do his numbers not count?
    Was wondering about that myself. I thought the numbers were on low side. I had a PI br with 3650 damage and that was with only 18% damage increase from rig at the time.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker