+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pvp

Pvp

Hello everybody,
    im playing defiance for 3 years. Since the first day i realized that im belong to pvp so mostly i played in pvp maps. i can tell that for 3 years everybody complained about maps, lags, freezes, weapons nerfs etc. i understand everybody want their weapons to be the best and op. When its not happening everybody shouts at devs but only few players giving ideas. So i started to think about what can we do about this and one idea came to my mind.
    WE NEED A CHANGE..! what kind of change? let me explain you.
    -Specific pvp maps for specific weapons;
    2nd weapon always should be sniper and there should be Blast Rifle, Pistol, infector, detonator, shotgun maps which is only available for only it's weapons.. you shouldnt be able to join to br map with pistol or infector or shotgun. So you dont need to nerf anything and everybody will be happy because they will be fighting with their br vs br only. These maps should start with 2 players only so it will be easy to find another player to play with. i have no idea about how its going to be or technical things but as up to me this can stop all the complains about op weapons... i dont know what are you thinking about this and i'd like to listen whats in your mind. Happy Hunting...

Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    Hello everybody,
    im playing defiance for 3 years. Since the first day i realized that im belong to pvp so mostly i played in pvp maps. i can tell that for 3 years everybody complained about maps, lags, freezes, weapons nerfs etc. i understand everybody want their weapons to be the best and op. When its not happening everybody shouts at devs but only few players giving ideas. So i started to think about what can we do about this and one idea came to my mind.
    WE NEED A CHANGE..! what kind of change? let me explain you.
    -Specific pvp maps for specific weapons;
    2nd weapon always should be sniper and there should be Blast Rifle, Pistol, infector, detonator, shotgun maps which is only available for only it's weapons.. you shouldnt be able to join to br map with pistol or infector or shotgun. So you dont need to nerf anything and everybody will be happy because they will be fighting with their br vs br only. These maps should start with 2 players only so it will be easy to find another player to play with. i have no idea about how its going to be or technical things but as up to me this can stop all the complains about op weapons... i dont know what are you thinking about this and i'd like to listen whats in your mind. Happy Hunting...
    One question how will this work our loadouts are setup with weapons and the second thing is that will lower the pvp map because we like certain maps to use a gun on like fy that's a good weapon type map for all guns

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    One question how will this work our loadouts are setup with weapons and the second thing is that will lower the pvp map because we like certain maps to use a gun on like fy that's a good weapon type map for all guns
    you will fix your setup before you start map. there will be a menu to pick which br or pistol or shotty you wanna use. about fy thats the matter when you wanna use br or infector nobody will come and ruin your game with a pistol...

I do not think pvp should be changed based off what weapon someone uses. You’re effectively trying to not only control the players you’re going up against as well as cherry picking what weapons people use to provide a personal edge. K/D is not tracked in pvp and you respawn when you die.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

With the right syn you can easily be getting good kills. Cleansing napalm on a mazu really works wonders. So a weapon that most ppl hate suddenly becomes a go to weapon. Heck I couldnt even get the darn thing modded before ppl started offering crazy stuff for it which really tells you something.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I do not think pvp should be changed based off what weapon someone uses. You’re effectively trying to not only control the players you’re going up against as well as cherry picking what weapons people use to provide a personal edge. K/D is not tracked in pvp and you respawn when you die.
    not really.. if you like to use br you will play br pvp so you wont have anybody who is ruining your game with a op pistol.. honestly i dont think its fair that you are spending time ,money , af ,pg and build a br after all a pistol killing you so easy.. i play with all kind of weapon but when i want to go with my ar for example its impossible to enjoy because everybody using mass blaster.. well i dont really have any problem with pistol or br or infector because i have all but what about other& new players??

not really.. if you like to use br you will play br pvp so you wont have anybody who is ruining your game with a op pistol.. honestly i dont think its fair that you are spending time ,money , af ,pg and build a br after all a pistol killing you so easy.. i play with all kind of weapon but when i want to go with my ar for example its impossible to enjoy because everybody using mass blaster.. well i dont really have any problem with pistol or br or infector because i have all but what about other& new players??
    That's called freedom of choice. It's one of the major upsides to Defiance. Whether or not people spend money or whatever on anything should hold no bearing on how you play the game. If I spend money in the bit store how does it directly affect your gameplay?

This is the problem with Defiance now. Everything has been so watered down, people do not believe they should have to work for anything because 90% of it is given to them. If you're new and you go into pvp do you honestly think you're just gonna dominate out of the gate? Come on man, let's not be naive. If I started CoD BO3 multiplayer today should I expect to beat pros?

PS- Do you not have access to the same pistol?
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    That's called freedom of choice. It's one of the major upsides to Defiance. Whether or not people spend money or whatever on anything should hold no bearing on how you play the game. If I spend money in the bit store how does it directly affect your gameplay?

This is the problem with Defiance now. Everything has been so watered down, people do not believe they should have to work for anything because 90% of it is given to them. If you're new and you go into pvp do you honestly think you're just gonna dominate out of the gate? Come on man, let's not be naive. If I started CoD BO3 multiplayer today should I expect to beat pros?

PS- Do you not have access to the same pistol?
    thats exactly not freedom.. im already choosing the weapon i like but for example i want to play with my blast rifle and the way to kill someone with br i need to get closer to opponent but if someone is using jumping infector with a pistol or sludge rl untill i get closer im losing almost half of my shield and almost no way to kill.. so because of he is using such weapons i should stop playing pvp ? or change my weapons with which i really dont like? or try to get same loot they are losing? in these cases im not choosing my weapons but game does.. so where is freedom in it??

thats exactly not freedom.. im already choosing the weapon i like but for example i want to play with my blast rifle and the way to kill someone with br i need to get closer to opponent but if someone is using jumping infector with a pistol or sludge rl untill i get closer im losing almost half of my shield and almost no way to kill.. so because of he is using such weapons i should stop playing pvp ? or change my weapons with which i really dont like? or try to get same loot they are losing? in these cases im not choosing my weapons but game does.. so where is freedom in it??
    So the game automatically chooses infs and sludges? The game automatically chose my mazu for me to Use? The game isnt choosing anyones guns the player chooses their guns.

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    So the game automatically chooses infs and sludges? The game automatically chose my mazu for me to Use? The game isnt choosing anyones guns the player chooses their guns.
    you choose these weapons but if i want to play with shotty and you are killing me all the time with your sludge and pistol i dont enjoy the game and i try to get sludge and pistol which i really dont want but this is the only way to get kills and enjoy the game.. your choice effecting mine.. almost everybody using pistols in eu server right now and before they were using donner and before crysallis.. you think they are using these weapons because they like? no because this is the only way to enjoy the game and have some score.. so who is actually choosing your weapons?