+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 84

Thread: Pvp

  1. #11
    Member Moskyrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Some where in space.
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    you choose these weapons but if i want to play with shotty and you are killing me all the time with your sludge and pistol i dont enjoy the game and i try to get sludge and pistol which i really dont want but this is the only way to get kills and enjoy the game.. your choice effecting mine.. almost everybody using pistols in eu server right now and before they were using donner and before crysallis.. you think they are using these weapons because they like? no because this is the only way to enjoy the game and have some score.. so who is actually choosing your weapons?
    Just cause everyone else is doing doesnt mean you have to do it either they are using those weapons cause its easy to get kills with them all you gotta do is use the guns you like and figure out how to use them against everyone else. I am constantly against ppl using mbs and sludges but i still manage to kill a few. I am currently pvping with a cn mazu . A freaking mazu the guns that ppl usually dont like having let alone use and I get an average of 10 kills with it. So saying that the game and other players are forcing you to use certain guns is bs. If anything you know what to expect and how to counter it. If I see ppl using mbs I knew they will try to get as close as they can to use it. If I run they sludge me to stop me so they can get close. So I use a mazu to be able to kill them from a distance that they have issues hitting me from. If you use a very accurate gun you can do way better than MB and sludge users. Heck in the last hour i saw a guy using a chrysallis and a br. Hed hit the enemy with the chrys and so they turn around or start running to him only to come face to face with his br. Its all about learning how to use what you got against others. Yes MBS and sludges are crazy but you can still counter them.

    Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    Just cause everyone else is doing doesnt mean you have to do it either they are using those weapons cause its easy to get kills with them all you gotta do is use the guns you like and figure out how to use them against everyone else. I am constantly against ppl using mbs and sludges but i still manage to kill a few. I am currently pvping with a cn mazu . A freaking mazu the guns that ppl usually dont like having let alone use and I get an average of 10 kills with it. So saying that the game and other players are forcing you to use certain guns is bs. If anything you know what to expect and how to counter it. If I see ppl using mbs I knew they will try to get as close as they can to use it. If I run they sludge me to stop me so they can get close. So I use a mazu to be able to kill them from a distance that they have issues hitting me from. If you use a very accurate gun you can do way better than MB and sludge users. Heck in the last hour i saw a guy using a chrysallis and a br. Hed hit the enemy with the chrys and so they turn around or start running to him only to come face to face with his br. Its all about learning how to use what you got against others. Yes MBS and sludges are crazy but you can still counter them.
    if you read again my first messages youll see that they arent making problem with me.. this topic is just an idea not complain.. im using cn br, carabine , smg and easily killing these players... but since the time i started defiance people always complain aboyt op weapons so this idea could stop it...

  3. #13
    Member CalamityDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    if you read again my first messages youll see that they arent making problem with me.. this topic is just an idea not complain.. im using cn br, carabine , smg and easily killing these players... but since the time i started defiance people always complain aboyt op weapons so this idea could stop it...
    Well then I'll just say this.

    By implementing ur idea in anyway you would destroy weapon diversity in pvp.

    You would also destroy the little player base pvp has at the moment.
    Not easy. Just simple.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Well then I'll just say this.

    By implementing ur idea in anyway you would destroy weapon diversity in pvp.

    You would also destroy the little player base pvp has at the moment.
    atm i can agree but mainly we need a change for pvp.. the last one was monterey and its totally disappointment for all i think (i still dont understand why this map is exist) according to topic new maps (without lag or dissconnects) new pvp types like clan wars or group wars... maybe next gen they can fix something like that.... bad or good any idea should be spoken because everything starts with an idea.. i guess i was the first who talk about double resistance for shields (i still dont have any lol) and it appeared...

  5. #15
    Member CalamityDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    atm i can agree but mainly we need a change for pvp.. the last one was monterey and its totally disappointment for all i think (i still dont understand why this map is exist) according to topic new maps (without lag or dissconnects) new pvp types like clan wars or group wars... maybe next gen they can fix something like that.... bad or good any idea should be spoken because everything starts with an idea.. i guess i was the first who talk about double resistance for shields (i still dont have any lol) and it appeared...
    I would be down for adding new pvp maps or expo ones... anything new is a step in the right path :/
    Defiance isn't populated at all

    You even see some of the regulars leave for a while until something is going on
    Not easy. Just simple.

  6. #16
    Member konstantinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    10,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    if you read again my first messages youll see that they arent making problem with me.. this topic is just an idea not complain.. im using cn br, carabine , smg and easily killing these players... but since the time i started defiance people always complain aboyt op weapons so this idea could stop it...
    So you’re saying you didn’t say you wanted pvp changed completely? The OP is all about neutering pvp.

    I haven’t seen a backtrack like this since Clinton/Lewinsky.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

    RIP Defiance

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    So you’re saying you didn’t say you wanted pvp changed completely? The OP is all about neutering pvp.

    I haven’t seen a backtrack like this since Clinton/Lewinsky.
    pvp should change completely yes... but not because of im having trouble with op weapons (i dont have any trouble) but because of everybody complain... dont you read what im writing??

  8. #18
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,315
    back track to 2013 pvp.

  9. #19
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    pvp should change completely yes... but not because of im having trouble with op weapons (i dont have any trouble) but because of everybody complain... dont you read what im writing??
    dont worry more adjustments for pvp are coming soon.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    dont worry more adjustments for pvp are coming soon.
    last 3 years waiting for it but always new op guns are coming and people complain about them too lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts