+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    last 3 years waiting for it but always new op guns are coming and people complain about them too lol
    there is only about 4 guns left.
    then they can start working on fixing synergies

pvp should change completely yes... but not because of im having trouble with op weapons (i dont have any trouble) but because of everybody complain... dont you read what im writing??
    I guess I’m confused by the stark contrasts you’re trying to provide to support your idea.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    there is only about 4 guns left.
    then they can start working on fixing synergies
    after weapons people will start complain about synergies because they will say op syn. after that op rigs after op rig etc. people always complain when they dont have it... everybody wants their favorite weapons op.. for stop all this there should be maps that they can use their weapons only..

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I guess I’m confused by the stark contrasts you’re trying to provide to support your idea.
    i have all the op weapons that people complain with backup aa synergy and full dmg t6'ed omni rig (includes carnage) cn br , flith , lethal, cn mass blaster etc.. what im saying is pvp should change.. they are right to complain and specific weapons map is my idea so with my op mass blaster is not going to be problem who loves to play with infector or smg

after weapons people will start complain about synergies because they will say op syn. after that op rigs after op rig etc. people always complain when they dont have it... everybody wants their favorite weapons op.. for stop all this there should be maps that they can use their weapons only..
    The day this happens is the day Defiance dies.

RIP Defiance

i have all the op weapons that people complain with backup aa synergy and full dmg t6'ed omni rig (includes carnage) cn br , flith , lethal, cn mass blaster etc.. what im saying is pvp should change.. they are right to complain and specific weapons map is my idea so with my op mass blaster is not going to be problem who loves to play with infector or smg
    What’s preventing them from getting the same gun you have? Last time I checked the IDR vendors didn’t require a patron pass and furthermore patron pass holders earn PG at the same rate as non-patron users. So to say that PP holders have an advantage is a complete farce.

I’ve created a gun building thread with the sole intent of helping players achieve the most out of their guns and I’ve yet to hear one person complain that their gun turned out “too good”.

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    What’s preventing them from getting the same gun you have? Last time I checked the IDR vendors didn’t require a patron pass and furthermore patron pass holders earn PG at the same rate as non-patron users. So to say that PP holders have an advantage is a complete farce.

I’ve created a gun building thread with the sole intent of helping players achieve the most out of their guns and I’ve yet to hear one person complain that their gun turned out “too good”.
    Nothing is preventing them.. and now you started to come to my logic.. lets say you are a pvp player and you like to play with infector or shotgun.. you have 5200 pg .. what would you try to get? dieing all the time and use your perfected shotty or op'ed mass blaster ?? most of the people choosing mb wendors not because of they like to play with pistols but its op.. so where is the freedom you were talking about??

Nothing is preventing them.. and now you started to come to my logic.. lets say you are a pvp player and you like to play with infector or shotgun.. you have 5200 pg .. what would you try to get? dieing all the time and use your perfected shotty or op'ed mass blaster ?? most of the people choosing mb wendors not because of they like to play with pistols but its op.. so where is the freedom you were talking about??
    sounds like the person wanted to try out a MB and see what the hype is about choosing of their own FREE will.

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    sounds like the person wanted to try out a MB and see what the hype is about choosing of their own FREE will.
    so if game is making me choose the op weapons which is op but not the weapon i want where is the freedom in it??

thats right....