+ Reply to Thread

Defiance deserves so much more than to be forgotten and tossed to the side

I have played countless MMO's online and the only one I have ever Enjoyed is Defiance since its a game you can get lost in to where it almost at times feels real. Lately it seem's as if Trion Worlds has just tossed Defiance to the side and has forgotten it to where everyone is leaving the game.....this game could be so much better if Trion Worlds would take the time and add stuff that would bring players back. I have given Trion Worlds enough money in the years I have played their games that could have went towards stuff for this game and it seems as if they dont care anymore about us players (That made them who they are). I would love to see new areas on Defiance, new quests, and alot of more open world areas to drive on and explore....Why are they letting this game die?

Old code = new problems = more work = money spend = no

Quote Originally Posted by Trueheart77 View Post
    I have played countless MMO's online and the only one I have ever Enjoyed is Defiance since its a game you can get lost in to where it almost at times feels real. Lately it seem's as if Trion Worlds has just tossed Defiance to the side and has forgotten it to where everyone is leaving the game.....this game could be so much better if Trion Worlds would take the time and add stuff that would bring players back. I have given Trion Worlds enough money in the years I have played their games that could have went towards stuff for this game and it seems as if they dont care anymore about us players (That made them who they are). I would love to see new areas on Defiance, new quests, and alot of more open world areas to drive on and explore....Why are they letting this game die?
    That's how many of us feel. It's awful that the game is being left to rot. I agree with you, this is a great game with so much potential even on old generation consoles. But where's the effort to do that? non-existent.

I'll just leave this here:
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    Probably reversing PvP changes i.e. Health(longer time it takes to kill) as well as shooting while jumping.

And there's also the Exchange that we all loved, maybe they could stop the exploitation and bring it back.

Of course there's events and all the stuff that come with it, bring them all back.

In my opinion, nothing ruined the game but the people asking for nerfs and changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Defiance vs. Destiny 2

Here is a great reason why Defiance should be ported. Most people I know who play Destiny 2 cannot stand the horrible changes that have been made to it. Mainly game mechanics concerning guns. If you have these conversations with these players you will find lots of similarities. But what you will utterly find is sheer envy from Defiance players on why their mmo doesn't have the ability to mod weapons in such a way or even the trade mechanics. That being said maybe Trion should be getting the same consensus most of us have already received. Defiance is a great game. Even with all the bugs that could in turn be extinguished on a next gen platform. I think we all just want to be in the loop. We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.

We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    This has been a recurring theme since 2013-2014, so... not sure that will ever change, as much as I would like to see it.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

That's powerful. +1
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``