+ Reply to Thread

Screenshot Entire Weapon Card

I've been wondering how to do this for quite awhile now but still haven't been able to figure it out - does anyone know how to take a "scrolling" screenshot on PC so a picture of the full weapon card can be saved as one image?

I tried downloading some software last night but was still having trouble trying to get it to do what I wanted. Seems like most screenshotting software I found was meant more for getting images of full website pages.
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA

Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    I've been wondering how to do this for quite awhile now but still haven't been able to figure it out - does anyone know how to take a "scrolling" screenshot on PC so a picture of the full weapon card can be saved as one image?

I tried downloading some software last night but was still having trouble trying to get it to do what I wanted. Seems like most screenshotting software I found was meant more for getting images of full website pages.
    any gun can be viewed from your inventory menu simply by scrolling to it and pressing x.how to take a screen shot of that image you can work out by typing in google how do i take a screen shot on this devise

Quote Originally Posted by collumfive View Post
    any gun can be viewed from your inventory menu simply by scrolling to it and pressing x.how to take a screen shot of that image you can work out by typing in google how do i take a screen shot on this devise
    I'm talking about the weapon card, and being able to get an image of the whole thing. Like this:

Can't just take a regular screenshot to do this because the whole weapon card doesn't fit on the screen
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA

I use Fraps but then have to splice 2 images in mspaint.