+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

suggestion: oj chip vendor

I know there has been a lot of suggestions with expos and this one could have already been suggested. How about a OJ chip vendor that cost either 5200 gulanite or something similar. Just getting tired of getting nothing but epics at high tiers; getting there takes a lot of work.

I'm not talking about a rng cache either, something you can actually choose the chip you want for a price.

This would be great to see happen.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

1200 pg would be more than sufficient.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

I think chips would need to be bought with shards, not pg.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Both your ideas sound great to me. I would just like the chance to get the chip i want after going to tier (insert high tier here). Sadly I know that a bunch of you have already pointed this out with expos, and i think at one point they even said they where going to do something um soon.

OJ Chips should be added to vendor and drop rates for supreme chips should be increased.
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Great suggestion Ackeron!
    +1

blue chips and i argue blue guns and tiers lower then both should not exist imo... we would get more shards for our effort and more use of chips that drop if were purp oj and sups only... about guns what future a blue gun pull hold other then vendor food? cant even oj a pos blue gun -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    blue chips and i argue blue guns and tiers lower then both should not exist imo... we would get more shards for our effort and more use of chips that drop if were purp oj and sups only... about guns what future a blue gun pull hold other then vendor food? cant even oj a pos blue gun -_-
    Few days ago, tier 60 something, oj vot blast rifle with veteran syn drops. I was standing there thinking that very same weapon that just droped wouldn't even get me close to tier 60. ya, that makes sense (sarcasm).

Probably the wrong place to say this, but since we are talking about chips and shards ill throw it out there. It would be way more convenient if there was an "auto-shard on loot pick up" option, much similar to the auto salvage option that already exists. On top of that, having the shard option as well as sell while in the vendor would also be really convenient. I just find that those with big inventories, it's a hassle to scroll all the way down to break down chips into shards. It wouldn't be as terrible if it wasn't such a gamble as to whether or not I'm going to hard freeze when I do finally get to said chips and try to shard them.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."