+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Member konstantinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    10,635
    Quote Originally Posted by chow1116 View Post
    Probably the wrong place to say this, but since we are talking about chips and shards ill throw it out there. It would be way more convenient if there was an "auto-shard on loot pick up" option, much similar to the auto salvage option that already exists. On top of that, having the shard option as well as sell while in the vendor would also be really convenient. I just find that those with big inventories, it's a hassle to scroll all the way down to break down chips into shards. It wouldn't be as terrible if it wasn't such a gamble as to whether or not I'm going to hard freeze when I do finally get to said chips and try to shard them.
    I wish Tyler Perry were here to say “hallelujerrrrr” with me.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

    RIP Defiance

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bit store rehab
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by chow1116 View Post
    Probably the wrong place to say this, but since we are talking about chips and shards ill throw it out there. It would be way more convenient if there was an "auto-shard on loot pick up" option, much similar to the auto salvage option that already exists. On top of that, having the shard option as well as sell while in the vendor would also be really convenient. I just find that those with big inventories, it's a hassle to scroll all the way down to break down chips into shards. It wouldn't be as terrible if it wasn't such a gamble as to whether or not I'm going to hard freeze when I do finally get to said chips and try to shard them.
    I love this idea. I had brought it up a while back but it never got answered or addressed. If that were the case I would leave auto salvage on loot on t4 or lower all the time, lol.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

    Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    I love this idea. I had brought it up a while back but it never got answered or addressed. If that were the case I would leave auto salvage on loot on t4 or lower all the time, lol.
    I would do the same. This would be the better solution imo. It would save me and plenty others from scrolling thats for sure.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

  4. #14
    Member Bullet Babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Batcave (aka Mom's basement)
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by chow1116 View Post
    Probably the wrong place to say this, but since we are talking about chips and shards ill throw it out there. It would be way more convenient if there was an "auto-shard on loot pick up" option, much similar to the auto salvage option that already exists. On top of that, having the shard option as well as sell while in the vendor would also be really convenient. I just find that those with big inventories, it's a hassle to scroll all the way down to break down chips into shards. It wouldn't be as terrible if it wasn't such a gamble as to whether or not I'm going to hard freeze when I do finally get to said chips and try to shard them.
    PLEASE make this a thing +1 Internets for you good sir
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

    The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

  5. #15
    Member Logain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Night Vale
    Posts
    2,869
    I am for having a better way to get OJ chips. +1

  6. #16
    Member Verga DeFuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    A dystopian nightmare
    Posts
    222
    The question about OJ chips being available from the vendor was asked for the March 24th 2017 livestream. Destro said they had no plans to add it. Go to 23:10 in this livestream for the response: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130895266
    Server: PC NA
    IGN: Verga DeFuego
    Clan: Cronus

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Verga DeFuego View Post
    The question about OJ chips being available from the vendor was asked for the March 24th 2017 livestream. Destro said they had no plans to add it. Go to 23:10 in this livestream for the response: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130895266
    They also said they where going to look into useless chips during one of the live streams as well, but no word on that.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bit store rehab
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackeron View Post
    They also said they where going to look into useless chips during one of the live streams as well, but no word on that.
    Yup. I tried to be pro active and start a thread about useless chips, but that got derailed with the quickness by a couple individuals complaining about vehicle chips.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

    Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

  9. #19
    Member Logain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Night Vale
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Verga DeFuego View Post
    The question about OJ chips being available from the vendor was asked for the March 24th 2017 livestream. Destro said they had no plans to add it. Go to 23:10 in this livestream for the response: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130895266
    That was the last live stream right?

  10. #20
    Member Verga DeFuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    A dystopian nightmare
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    That was the last live stream right?
    There was a Defiance livestream on 4/19/2017, but the title says: "4/19 Atlas Reactor: Hosting Day!"
    Here's the link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/137121130
    Server: PC NA
    IGN: Verga DeFuego
    Clan: Cronus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts