+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Nuclear Winter and Merciless Onslaught Sale

Let’s start off 2018 with a bang, Nuclear Winter is back with a Merciless Onslaught Sale from Jan. 22 to 29!

Nuclear Winter
    Eliminate irradiated ruffians at any arkfall to collect loot and light up the New Year with this radiation-themed event.

Merciless Onslaught Sale:
    • Merciless Onslaught Cyber Rig Supply Crates 50% off
    • Arkforge Caches (500,300,50) 50% off

Survive the Nuclear Winter event and earn rad rewards!

The Defiance Team

Thanks for the event and the sale!

I bought 13 boxes today and yesterday only got 1 useful orange chip. I am not here to whine and cry too loudly but sale or not price vs value is not there. Yes I know that some players spend several hundred $ on boxes but not me. Some players may say here is the worlds smallest violin that is fine, I was not expecting a jackpot for what little I spent but why all the blue item crap for real $. This is why I rarely spend my money on defiance.

https://youtu.be/j7emynCK9Hw

Having said all that defiance is a great game to play, and I like to support it. Defiance has great potential it has come a long way, and yeah the dev team has done some really awesome things that I am thankful for.
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/J_o1Kq2v9FA
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time
    forums without trion censorship
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/forums.html

the nuclear winter event will not bring new goals for players who have already received the last prize, or at least a bonus during the duration of the event, otherwise, this will be like a common ark without more...

"at any arkfall to collect loot" "earn rad rewards" who writes this stuff or just copy paste from previous year? news flash its pg and pg boost about it nothing more misleading choice of words... oh yeah and 2nd time im gunna mention on 360 na, upon going into store top featured item reads omni rig crate but when buying crate its actually a mercilees rig crate as pop up propt says as confirming purchase, its not suppose to read as omni rig crate... fix it its misleading and causes confusion also i spent cash on this crate intending to buy omni crate before catching on -_- fix it i wont say 3rd time, if no fix i contact microsoft to issue refund... downtime today theres a task to add to downtime ! Im not only to think its a omni crate at 1st infact talking to others some havent even realized its not omni crate box yet -_-

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Eliminate irradiated ruffians at any arkfall to collect loot
    What loot?

What rewards?

I was excited for a second thinking you brought back the rewards and all stuff that come with events, but i got disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Let’s start off 2018 with a bang, Nuclear Winter is back with a Merciless Onslaught Sale from Jan. 22 to 29!

Nuclear Winter
    Eliminate irradiated ruffians at any arkfall to collect loot and light up the New Year with this radiation-themed event.

Merciless Onslaught Sale:
    • Merciless Onslaught Cyber Rig Supply Crates 50% off
    • Arkforge Caches (500,300,50) 50% off

The Defiance Team
    what your loyal patrons want is simple .they need to know where is defiance heading. Why dont you just release a date you intend to shut down or tell us in words we can understand your plans to take the game forward.there has been an anouncment about another trion game, devilan i think its called.the comunity were given three months notice that the servers are shutting down and the store was offering 70% dicoumted items .this is not that far away from what defiance is doing .this is a concern .im of the opinion if you what to mug me
    Come to the carpark where i shop and have a go.
    Dont lie to me or withhold information .dont create an inviroment where loyal patron players are mugging themselfs.why is it that this event runs for one week only and coincides with the 1st payday for 90% of the paid workforce since christmass and new year. All you are doing is taking advantage of peoples addictions and giving them just hours to decide weather to hit the bit boxes.

What loot?

What rewards?
    My friends and clan mates keep asking me this ... I wish I could give them an (exciting) answer.

I did one NW major last night, but did not notice any special 'loot'.
    AFAIK the "event boosts" were not active - so perhaps they can be switched on again?
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

disappointed
    This is all a part of Defiance's endgame.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    My friends and clan mates keep asking me this ... I wish I could give them an (exciting) answer.

I did one NW major last night, but did not notice any special 'loot'.
    AFAIK the "event boosts" were not active - so perhaps they can be switched on again?
    You could tell your friends that the loot is PG and you can gamble with it at Iron Demon Ranch for an unknown chance to win a weapon that might be useful if they are willing to gamble Ark Forge on rerolls!
    Server: PC NA
    IGN: Verga DeFuego
    Clan: Cronus

Quote Originally Posted by Verga DeFuego View Post
    You could tell your friends that the loot is PG and you can gamble with it at Iron Demon Ranch for an unknown chance to win a weapon that might be useful if they are willing to gamble Ark Forge on rerolls!
    Yee!

We already have that super RNG based goodness during non-event periods!
    I think people want something more ... appealing!
    It was rather sad doing a Nuclear Winter major, remember how exciting it was when I got my first ever JP drop in January 2017 (the Deuterium Depletor pistol) and then thinking: no one is going to get anything this time round .

I found some new content at least!