+ Reply to Thread

Wtb T5 Black Cat

I'm really want this black cat pistol.

I have one but not sure I want to sell ... what are you offering ? If it’s substantial enough I may part with it .. you can pm me
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    I have one but not sure I want to sell ... what are you offering ? If it’s substantial enough I may part with it .. you can pm me
    I don't know what , I could offer. I have a Superiority shield , 15000 points on it. Zealous Visage is it's name. A dynamic Purgatory 2t5 and 2t4. Synergy NVF. My Patriot blade. & 2 mil worth in scrip . I do have a gravedigger but it's the only thing I can't trade since it has icon that makes it untradable. Even if I could it's the only reason I want a black cat. Plus I like wolfhounds. A t5 shrill nade. A dynamic AR2 bonfire. Thats really it.The only t6 I have is the shield I said earlier. I understand if you don't want to trade it. Ty for your time

I have Black Cat t6 t5ed syn for 10m in scrip or trade

If you really want one man post your ingame name and I’ll give you mine. It’s only OJ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandhi_the_mighty View Post
    I'm really want this black cat pistol.
    IGN- Kenwaytherenagade

I kinda forgot about that part

How much and when? I don't know if you want anything. If you do , I'm ok with that. Thank you

IGN - Kenwaytherenagade