+ Reply to Thread

Coming Back to Defiance Soon!!!

I am updating my account and looking to get back in on some action in defiance, especially pvp. Any loadouts/weapons I need to pick up? Any old school vets still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Supra Supremum View Post
    I am updating my account and looking to get back in on some action in defiance, especially pvp. Any loadouts/weapons I need to pick up? Any old school vets still playing?
    I think West told me about ya before he left.... if you want an active crew join mine.... we will update ya on what pvp is now adays
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Dark Blade 87R CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Supra Supremum View Post
    Are you on PC/NA server? Well, regardless of that I can tell you how things run here.

The Basics:

Weapons: Planck (Mass Blaster), Caustic Venom (Sniper), and Beta-6 (Shotgun)
    As an older player I'm sure you remember Blast Rifles being the main weapons for PvP. Well, BR's have more or less been replaced by Mass Blasters. Now, there are of course still BR's to be found in PvP. And BR's can still be very effective killing tools, but they are becoming increasingly overshadowed by mass blasters.

Any close-quarters PvP maps like Observatory or Waterfront take the Mass Blaster + Shotgun loadout, anywhere else you take the Mass Blaster + Sniper loadout. In Shadow War you definitely want a sniper.

Shields: Guard Armament "Rhino" or "Ironclad" style shields, preferably with a nano resist. Syphon, Bio, and Radiation are the most common damage types on PC/NA right now so I'd say focus on defending against those 3 damage types.

Rigs: Electrocutioner's Rig is by far the best PvP rig at this time. Get one if you can. Otherwise, grab a Sentinel Rig and stack it with Damage Diffusers. A Sentinel Rig with 6 damage diffuse along side a Guard Armament high-cap shield will make it impossible for anyone to simply brush you aside.

I hope this helps,
    -BB
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Go pop some heads for the og pvp crew homie. If i still had live i still got some nice snipers i woulda gave you man
    GT x210x W3ST---Xbox360

A lot of old players are coming back to Defiance, just in time for D50. Hope you have fun and get a good nostalgia trip.