+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Either way Fasti promised compensation and none has been forthcoming I feel this issue warrants a response and said compensation. I didn't get the patron time I paid for something is owed for the entire platform losing out on their time.

Still waiting on a dev to comment on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hale View Post
    Still waiting on a dev to comment on this.
    If you dont mind me asking... how long did xbox have to wait compared to other platforms?
    What type of simplistic compensation would you like? A few hours at most of not playing the game isnt free pp worthy or a free pg box... like really? What exactly would you like?
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    If you dont mind me asking... how long did xbox have to wait compared to other platforms?
    What type of simplistic compensation would you like? A few hours at most of not playing the game isnt free pp worthy or a free pg box... like really? What exactly would you like?
    What I would like is for the compensation that was stated we would get. It's not for you to decide what's "worthy" or not. If you want to troll stay on your own platform topics. Or you can make another "death" post and see how much sympathy you can get again.

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    @ NullWolf

Yuck! That's so gross! lol

What I would like is for the compensation that was stated we would get. It's not for you to decide what's "worthy" or not. If you want to troll stay on your own platform topics. Or you can make another "death" post and see how much sympathy you can get again.
    I asked a question and you didn’t even answer it.

I’m not trolling just trying to tell you realistically nothing will happen.
    My death post was a mistake I was unaware of. People who know close to nothing shouldn’t voice such opinions
    Not easy. Just simple.

I asked a question and you didn’t even answer it.

I’m not trolling just trying to tell you realistically nothing will happen.
    My death post was a mistake I was unaware of. People who know close to nothing shouldn’t voice such opinions
    The servers were down for hours after they were suppose to be back up. I work and have a life outside video games so don't have much time to play in the evenings. Lost a day of pp.

Now the point you can't seem to comprehend is that Fasti said the Xbox platform was getting compensation. My post was simply calling this to the attention of any dev to see if we're getting any or not after all this time.

You're the one who wanted to come in and troll.

The servers were down for hours after they were suppose to be back up. I work and have a life outside video games so don't have much time to play in the evenings. Lost a day of pp.

Now the point you can't seem to comprehend is that Fasti said the Xbox platform was getting compensation. My post was simply calling this to the attention of any dev to see if we're getting any or not after all this time.

You're the one who wanted to come in and troll.
    Its apparent you dont know the meaning of a troll.

I comprehended what you were trying to do just fine... why do you think they would pay attention now after all this time? People lost hours of pp daily from the servers... ur case aint anything special and theyll probably ignore this completely or say it was a typo.

would you mind answering my other question? What compensation are you looking for?
    Not easy. Just simple.

Its apparent you dont know the meaning of a troll.

I comprehended what you were trying to do just fine... why do you think they would pay attention now after all this time? People lost hours of pp daily from the servers... ur case aint anything special and theyll probably ignore this completely or say it was a typo.

would you mind answering my other question? What compensation are you looking for?
    A single day of pp would be enough compensation for me. I'm aware that people lose hours of pp due to server stability, but a dev never said compensation was being awarded for that.

This is a unique situation where it was stated we were gonna be compensated. After all this time I'm more interested in what the response of a dev would be over a single day of pp being given out.

GL. Last time this happened it was a Typo but my platform was able to fight for it. If I remember correctly someone stated that when the ex runner limited time 50% off from everything was going on xbox had it for a week or so more than the other platforms.
    Not easy. Just simple.