+ Reply to Thread

Add synergies to Iron Demon Ranch runners?

Me and a friend were talking and thinking there is some synergies missing from the ex inanis runners at Iron Demon Ranch that should be added and I have some ideas of others that should be considered as well. And I would like all of you to share your opinions and throw in other synergies I might have missed that you guy would like to see added.

I will start with Parasitic Impetus and Shearing Cascade as those are a must have since they are the newest.
    I don't know how they didn't make it in there lol

Next would be pandemonium, and yeah I know that synergy is still dropping from elite lockboxes but it should still be an available option.

The rest of these might be a bit if a stretch: Firewall, Wetwork, Way of change, Going postal, Overnight express, Special delivery
    Adding those to the runners at IDR would make them more useful backpack synergies as most of the available guns with those syns are junk to be honest.

And last on the list is Guard Armament and Assault Armament. That might make some armament jackpots useless in my opinion. But hey, gotta throw the idea out there for someone else.

That was about all I could think of so let me know what you guys think and leave your ideas and opinions on adding these synergies here. Maybe we can get the devs to consider adding some of these in
    Xbox NA: Riyo Chuchi / Volla Enda / Juno eclipce / Darth Aquariuss
    Xbox EU: RYZIX

Clan: Rifle Legion / Helios Ascending / Valor Legion

GT: Darth Aquariuss

Like music? Check out mazeofentertainment!

Parasitic Impetus is a definite. I have been looking for so many pi mods that apparently no one on PC has it would be nice to have a runner with the syn.

PC NA: Jennacent

those are mostly newer or recently re-used synergies or loadout synergies so they'll prob hold those off until later or they aren't real money spinners
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

It would be great to have a chance at a perfected GA / AA weapon.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

I'm voting for...

Perfected standard syn weapons and t5 mods like cannoneer and assassin. Would love to see these types added.

Omec back pack syn too please

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Omec back pack syn too please
    Oh wow I totally forgot that one. Thanks Cygnus! That would definitely make omec useful again
    Xbox NA: Riyo Chuchi / Volla Enda / Juno eclipce / Darth Aquariuss
    Xbox EU: RYZIX

Clan: Rifle Legion / Helios Ascending / Valor Legion

GT: Darth Aquariuss

Like music? Check out mazeofentertainment!