+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Games like Defiance??

What are some games that are similar to defiance that i can play on Ps3? ...I like def, but with so much lag and always doing the same dailies, expo's, etc etc ...i wanted to find another game to play, that's like def. Anyone know?

P.S: I wish they still had Eve!

There isn't one or we would be playing it already. Some people will probably bring up games like Warframe, Destiny, and The Division but none of them are MMO's.

Well. There WAS Tabula Rasa....

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Magma View Post
    Well. There WAS Tabula Rasa....
    Well, like you mentioned "WAS" and that was 8-9 years ago. Also I should have been more clear and stated that console players don't have any other options because there are games like SWTOR available on the PC. I would love to see something like SWTOR or an MMO version of Borderlands or Fallout for consoles but it doesn't appear anyone is interested in doing it. So I'm basically stuck in a dysfunctional relationship with Defiance until something changes.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Well, like you mentioned "WAS" and that was 8-9 years ago. Also I should have been more clear and stated that console players don't have any other options because there are games like SWTOR available on the PC. I would love to see something like SWTOR or an MMO version of Borderlands or Fallout for consoles but it doesn't appear anyone is interested in doing it. So I'm basically stuck in a dysfunctional relationship with Defiance until something changes.
    Well, it seems we are ALL stuck in that SAME dysfunctional boat, together! lol

But, none of the games you mentioned are even on the Ps3!?

It boggles my mind that more developers don't make games like this. There is so much potential and the closest thing to defiance which is warframe is moving even further to the open world style similar to defiance with recent updates. There was a game called Firefall on PC i used to hear about but I believe it shut down. Hopefully with the possible next gen console ports Trion can take defiance to the next level and make it the game it deserves to be. I mean just look at the success of Warframe and you will see there is a huge audience for this type of game when done right and the developers actually listen to their players.

Quote Originally Posted by Celldweller View Post
    It boggles my mind that more developers don't make games like this. There is so much potential and the closest thing to defiance which is warframe is moving even further to the open world style similar to defiance with recent updates. There was a game called Firefall on PC i used to hear about but I believe it shut down. Hopefully with the possible next gen console ports Trion can take defiance to the next level and make it the game it deserves to be. I mean just look at the success of Warframe and you will see there is a huge audience for this type of game when done right and the developers actually listen to their players.
    Yea, i really hope def goes to next gen. ...i would totally be on board with that, i would buy a ps4 just for that purpose!

If you really want to play a game like defiance but without lag etc try destiny2 I’m playing it and love it plus you don’t have to spend the coin like you have to on defiance to get jp guns n armor most come simply by playing n the pvp is well balanced there r public events etc like in defiance gl hope to see u there
    The Real founder of the NJ Devils!!

Quote Originally Posted by shawn4511 View Post
    If you really want to play a game like defiance but without lag etc try destiny2 I’m playing it and love it plus you don’t have to spend the coin like you have to on defiance to get jp guns n armor most come simply by playing n the pvp is well balanced there r public events etc like in defiance gl hope to see u there

Oh yea, i had a friend who played Destiny, and he seemed to be hooked on it, but i only have a Ps3 lol ....But, maybe i will try it on Ps3. Btw, i was trying to get on the Jersey devils, never made it tho! hehe

Why not? Lol if they bring to PS4 I’ll remake clan anyways but the guy I left in charge is cool but definitely try destiny 2 since I started playing I put defiance in the rear view
    The Real founder of the NJ Devils!!