+ Reply to Thread

How do you trade weapons

I'm a newb

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    I'm a newb
    should state what you're running on. as this is for ps3 I am guessing you are ps3 user
    as in trade with a person - person has to be in group, go to person in group (directional pad <, > over to persons name, > trade)
    then a page will apear where it shows you places to put trade for you an them read the bottom of said page.
    trade wpns in your load outs - start button, click on wpn you want to trade out, choose one that you want. if you have multiple load outs (different outfits/set ups) check that you switched them also. Happy Hunting an Good Luck, Hope it helped some. Defiance Lifer ~mJ~
    **We all have been Newbs in our times, so dont ever think neg of asking for help. There are some Trolls/QQers that will jump all over a newbi, but there are also many more great ppl in this Community. so Keep pushing forward an just remember to pay it forward.

Quote Originally Posted by JagerMyk View Post
    should state what you're running on. as this is for ps3 I am guessing you are ps3 user
    as in trade with a person - person has to be in group, go to person in group (directional pad <, > over to persons name, > trade)
    then a page will apear where it shows you places to put trade for you an them read the bottom of said page.
    trade wpns in your load outs - start button, click on wpn you want to trade out, choose one that you want. if you have multiple load outs (different outfits/set ups) check that you switched them also. Happy Hunting an Good Luck, Hope it helped some. Defiance Lifer ~mJ~
    **We all have been Newbs in our times, so dont ever think neg of asking for help. There are some Trolls/QQers that will jump all over a newbi, but there are also many more great ppl in this Community. so Keep pushing forward an just remember to pay it forward.
    Jager is right, as with any MMO there will always be people who look down on new players. but you'll find just any more, if not more that would gladly help out. as for your question go ahead and listen to jager, i have yet to trade with anyone much less form an actual group {not to say i haven't tag teamed outta a group} so his advice is best.
    just remember though, newbie is just a word, we're all gamers new or vets.
    {Former Beta Tester}
    PSN: VorxDargo
    Character: Vorx
    Ego: 673
    fav. outfit: Irisa: Ark Hunter
    fav. weapon: charge blade
    ------------------------
    {Blade Ark Hunter}