+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS3 NA down?

PS3 NA down?

I can login, “patch”, and select my character but keep getting crit error. Servers down? Checked the status threads and didn’t see anything, also got no in game warning before the initial crit. Rebooted twice and have tried logging back in a dozen or so times in the last 20 minutes.
    PS3 NA

No it was working , just got off .. try shutting PS3 down and restart .. the problem you have has been around for a while ... if the above doesn’t work just kept pressing the start game after each crit , might take several tries ...are you back ? Haven’t seen you in a while
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey there! Are you still unable to log in? If so please go ahead and submit a ticket to our support team for assistance.

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    No it was working , just got off .. try shutting PS3 down and restart .. the problem you have has been around for a while ... if the above doesn’t work just kept pressing the start game after each crit , might take several tries ...are you back ? Haven’t seen you in a while
    Thanks Johnny. I finally got back in after another 10 tries or so. Had to totally restart my PS3 3 times but finally made it. I never really left, just not on nearly as much anymore. It seemed like all my inventory kept going obsolete with each new update so I started doing other things. Was going to start dropping some more cash on the game to keep up with the jonses but it looked like the devs kinda gave up on the game so figured why spend money on stuff that will be underpowered or nerfed in a few weeks.

Now, I mostly run coops and pve. I don’t put in enough time or money for the good pvp gear but I still hop into SW for a couple of kills every once in a while. This is the first time I login to the forums in like a year.

Last night, right before this happened I q’d Explosions101 and two people were holding it hostage. They kept group kicking anyone who wouldn’t give them OJ guns. Both were sub-6Ke. After I got back in I ran it with others and two of them said the same people were doing it to them too. Wasn’t too impressed.
    PS3 NA

Geez , I would love to grow my mute list .... please if you have usernames , pm them ...
    I don’t care for the new so called jp’s ... our old stuff may be worthless to most but i still like it
    I hear you on the nerfs ... the San Andreas purgatory got nerfed to a useless det yet they come out with the New Purg which is exactly like the first one before the nerf , freaking ridiculous .
    That is still a sore spot for me , and a lot of players
    Oops , getting off topic lol
    Glad you were able to get in
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters