+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stuck at quest

Stuck at quest

I just created a new character on PS3 but when i go to accept the first quest i cant accept it or decline the background is still moving but i cant accept or decline the quest its on the na server

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Heya, Arkhunter. Have you tried deleting that new character, creating another new one and trying to accept that mission again?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Heya, Arkhunter. Have you tried deleting that new character, creating another new one and trying to accept that mission again?
    Gotta love that reply.

“Oh you’re having trouble with the game? Why don’t you delete your character and potentially wipe out years of progress and start all over again!”

Why have I never thought about that before?

It was a newly created character...but still though, not the type of reply I'd like to hear if I was new to the game. I would have suggested to exit the game and restart to see if that resolves the problem .
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub