+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79
    Where is everyone at these days? I'm on EST but usually on throughout the days I'm off and I don't hardly see anyone any more. I look at our clan roster and most haven't been on in a very long time. Just wondering if the clan is still strong or what? Any time you see me on you can always give me a holler and I'd be glad to help out to do co ops or whatever is needed.

Thanks!
    I am the Ancient One!

i want to join My GT: Thxt Undead Guy & ign is Commander Dixon

http://www.defiance.com/en/welcome-t...W3P6EC33FHYPTM
    Clan: Freemasons
    Ego: N/A
    Platform: XBOX N/A
    IGN: Commander Dixon
    GT: Thxt Undead Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Finster Febb View Post
    Where is everyone at these days? I'm on EST but usually on throughout the days I'm off and I don't hardly see anyone any more. I look at our clan roster and most haven't been on in a very long time. Just wondering if the clan is still strong or what? Any time you see me on you can always give me a holler and I'd be glad to help out to do co ops or whatever is needed.

Thanks!
    Unfortunately i have gotten quite bored with Defiance only because theres only so much you can do in that game, I am not disbanding the clan at all because we are still a clan and will come back once the Ps4 and Xbox one come out. I am going to Xbox one so be expecting this clan to branch into COD:Ghost, BF4, Elder scrolls Online, and etc. But feel free to leave the clan if you wish since i am no longer active on Defiance, and feel free to comeback as you please even when the new consoles comeback. (:

Revolution - Brand New, Fresh, Active, Classic Clan!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...h-Classic-Clan

I would like a clan inv when you get a chance.

Gamertag: xL Dothraki Lx

IGN: Stewie GriffLn second I in griffin is a L

MSG me IG if you would like to check my inventory

I'd like to join the clan 😄. Gamertag: Havongod
    age:18 I have a Mic, I live in a Pacific time zone. I play almost all the time. I used to play on ps3 but Idon't started on Xbox fresh. Ego rating around 800

Hey there everyone! I'm sure plenty have died off however news of Defiance 2050, has me excited. I will be rebuilding this clan from start most likely on an entire new thread, however if you were apart of this clan or just generally loved defiance. Feel free to message me on here with your In game name.

I will be transferring over to Ps4 mind you however i do also own a Xbox one, most likely i will create the clan on Ps4 however dosent mean we cant have one on xbox ether! Looking forward to any responses, honestly doubt it but hey you never know!

no offense, but the first go round you didn't even last 3 months and it's basically the same game;
    on another note, it looks like you put a lot of work in the clan page and it looks really good
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka

psn: j599kbvvaak

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    no offense, but the first go round you didn't even last 3 months and it's basically the same game;
    on another note, it looks like you put a lot of work in the clan page and it looks really good
    Did you max in 3 months like i did if so you'd understand why i resigned.
    Plus this game lacked content, and wasnt built up to be what it set out to be. Best of luck also this was for all the returning members i sadly dont remember seeing your name ever. As for the members that were in our clan they know what type of environment was created, also just because i resigned dosent mean the clan didn't hold strong.

Furthermore, i stated that i would be returning once the xbox one, and ps4 gets released. Well here we are in the time of its arrival so should show how dedicated i am towards it like i was this clan. Lets just hope that the new defiance is what we all want it, and expect it too be.