+ Reply to Thread

I’m deeply Upset

The amount of lag I experience on a daily basis while playing is ridiculous.

My patron is literally being taken from me because of this.
    Every single bonus I get from buying one I can’t use. Not being able to play any aspect of the game is an issue especially since I bought a patron pass with the assumption that I would be able to use it.

I’m to the limit and my limit isn’t something that’s reached easily
    Not easy. Just simple.

As much as I hate to say it, the lag is never going away. It’s been in the game for years, there have been hundreds of threads posted and tickets spent about it. They haven’t done a single thing since 2013 to try and fix it. You’ve got to put up with it or quit the game like most of us already have.

Its like all those PVP threads.....adapt. Lol. I have adapted to Warframe while I wait for the next gen update for this game.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

As much as we like to exaggerate
    what im talking about isnt normal

Im talking about dcing 5 times in 2 minutes.

normal lag is 1 dc in 1 hours or so.

And its not my wifi either. Ive tested my wifi speeds several times and get the same or near the same results but the lag I experience stays the same and it isnt the average lag.
    Not easy. Just simple.

Toughen up dusk , you arose from the dead once , don’t let a few hard freezes , dc’s and lag bring you down . The game does not , will not ever function properly on PS3 . The lag is real and here to stay albeit it has its own peaks and valleys and right now it’s peaking ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Toughen up dusk , you arose from the dead once , don’t let a few hard freezes , dc’s and lag bring you down . The game does not , will not ever function properly on PS3 . The lag is real and here to stay albeit it has its own peaks and valleys and right now it’s peaking ...
    This actually brought a smile to my face
    Not easy. Just simple.