+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post

Look out Ark Hunters, there's a lovebug going around! Discover Colony Courtship Arkfalls, hunt Hellbugs, and collect Purified Gulanite from February 5th to 26th.

Love is in the air for Valentine's Day this month and Defiance is celebrating with our annual Colony Courtship event. Hellbugs are on the loose, so grab a partner and enter the heat of battle.

Colony Courtship Event:

100% XP boost
    100% Rep boost
    100% Score boost
    7 days of Patron (login once during the event to receive)

Share the love with your friends!

The Defiance Team
    How about a new Ex Inanis synergy rotation? I'm tired of Sanguine Extraction, Eternal Presence and Shearing Cascade. How about something different?

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

any answers from the devs about synergy rotation this week? the current ones getting stale
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 5900+ Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+ Mikaela Himura: EGO 5700+

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Kendrick View Post
    any answers from the devs about synergy rotation this week? the current ones getting stale
    Getting stale? Geezus , that’s the understatement of the new year ..come on trion , show some life ... we don’t need a new syn , just throw up fop, aa and CN
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Getting stale? Geezus , that’s the understatement of the new year ..come on trion , show some life ... we don’t need a new syn , just throw up fop, aa and CN
    If they ran all three of those syns together it would be pretty sweet, but then there would be nothing left for the future, if there is one. My guess is that they are looking at the data from the IDR vendors. Whatever 3 syns are the least bought crates there, the least popular, those will be the next 3 Ex Inanis rotation, hahahaha
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    If they ran all three of those syns together it would be pretty sweet, but then there would be nothing left for the future, if there is one. My guess is that they are looking at the data from the IDR vendors. Whatever 3 syns are the least bought crates there, the least popular, those will be the next 3 Ex Inanis rotation, hahahaha
    oh boy don't wish for that or back to warframe i go lmao
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 5900+ Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+ Mikaela Himura: EGO 5700+

oh boy don't wish for that or back to warframe i go lmao
    Oh, trust me, I don't wish for that, but I would not put it past them. Either that or they have all the synergies in their famous "RNG" machine, and the next three will be random. I dunno, just trying to apply the IDR strategy here, if you expect junk and then get it, you will not be let down.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Great stuff with the boosts, and I know a lot of my clannies are loving the free patron. Makes me wish you guys would adjust the scoring or PG payout at non event ark majors, and/or just leave the boosts on. Also those promised synergy changes every 2-3 months would be great...

The answer is simple....What's this Topic is about, representing, and discussing? Are you reading and thinking, respectfully?

Do these arkfalls have weapon rewards? I done my first one yesterday and recieved a berzerk br pandemonium syn... bringing back weapon drop in arkfalls will bring back the life to them