+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chow1116 View Post
    On ps3 na....opening the map or pressing start during a major is a gamble. When you come out of it, if youre lucky enough to not disconnect, you more than likely lose your HUD lol. Its a struggle. I found a workaround that works just as well without having to deal with loading the map or pressing start. Instead of doing that, what I do is just go to the clan list, nearby (if it shows up), or group (if youre in one) and inspect a player. When you come out of that screen your score comes back up. You'd have to tell me if it works on PC. (and it might on xbox as well, not sure)
    whatever menu you can open safely and exit again, gerally you have to shoot something first to change your score even if you can't see it, then open the menu
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    Why did you do that? The Parasite is one of the best reward JPs, a solid Lifestealing Fragger and trade able.
    1. I already have 2 Parasite's on other toons (which are still T4).
    2. Life-steal is really only relevant in PvP (which I don't do) and expeditions where my play-style isn't conducive to the short-range effectiveness of shotguns.

So unless Trion loosens up their grip on AF, I just can't justify using the limited amount that I have to upgrade an epic weapon which doesn't have manufacturer/jackpot bonuses. And since I can't see them doing that anytime soon, I need the inventory slot more than I need a purple gun.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    1. I already have 2 Parasite's on other toons (which are still T4).
    2. Life-steal is really only relevant in PvP (which I don't do) and expeditions where my play-style isn't conducive to the short-range effectiveness of shotguns.

So unless Trion loosens up their grip on AF, I just can't justify using the limited amount that I have to upgrade an epic weapon which doesn't have manufacturer/jackpot bonuses. And since I can't see them doing that anytime soon, I need the inventory slot more than I need a purple gun.
    Fair enough... thought it was your only one.