+ Reply to Thread

Launcher working but window not opening

When I launch Defiance from glyph launcher I get the launcher window open and when I hit play the game window opens in my task bar but stays minimized and I'm unable to open it.

P.S there is video proof

https://youtu.be/8TCb0mbqsBY

P.S sorry abut the bad video

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there! I apologize for the frustration that this is causing. first please go ahead and try to "Run as administrator" Follow the steps below.

1. navigate to your Defiance Game folder which is located where they installed the game. (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Defiance)

2. Right click on the file named Patcher
    3. Click properties
    4. Click on the compatibility tab
    5. Click the check box for "Run this program as an administrator"
    6. Click apply and then ok
    7. Repeat steps 3-6 for the file just called "Defiance" in the “live_pc” folder as well. (This is the game application file that runs when you click play from the launcher)
    8. Attempt to patch

If this does not work please check your Video card drivers for any possible issues/updates that might need to be done.

If all that fails please go ahead and submit a ticket to our support team for further troubleshooting/assistance!

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

I don't have a folder for defiance (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local

only place I do is (C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\Defiance

and i did the (windows button + r) to get to my appdata

USE this software : winlister, Im ok with this problem now and play on window mode

Since the Valor Patch today i have the same problem. And no way to solve this - not even winlister works

So i won't get my valor points for Defiance2050.

have the same problem, so i uninstall, when i try to download it again, just appear 1,8 Gb to download, and still the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Acenovar View Post
    Since the Valor Patch today i have the same problem. And no way to solve this - not even winlister works

So i won't get my valor points for Defiance2050.
    I had this problem a few months ago. The quick fix I found was to create another USER acct(not ADMIN). You then should be able to start defiance without the window stick to task bar. I'm not sure what caused this to occure but I suspect it may have something to do with opening multiple acct's at the same time. Wish you best of luck and hope this works.

I'm having an issue with Defiance 2050 on this situation.

Its Adobe creative cloud. Close all processes in task manager. Worked for me.