+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream?

Livestream?

Getting closer to the middle of the month, has the Live stream date/time been announced? I'd like to try to take the day off from work to properly enjoy it.

Well Destromathe said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Our next Live stream will be in early February, when we will have more news for you all. We have actually been working on the creation of a new Live Stream room for the Austin office, specifically for Defiance. Just be patient while we focus on getting a better live stream experience in general for all of you, and we will see you in February.
    But no word yet ,so I would guess Soon ®.

Things are getting to the point in this game, where all the "Vets" are leaving because, nothing new to do just same old same old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40fwZgSFPI
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Our next Live stream will be in early February
    "Early Feb they said"
    e1d4cf268d205ff30a492a50e5e3b7cdb4f08be8694075bffeb1b7be50b8fc62.jpg

It is indeed a Green Screen . Can't wait to do our first stream in there later this month!
    That is the latest response, that I know of. Any bets that will change? Personally, I'm thinking they met February of 2019.

any day now.

Hopefully soon?

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    We're finishing some improvements to the stream room and our channels, but expect to see some Defiance streams later this month. Get hype!
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    We're finishing some improvements to the stream room and our channels, but expect to see some Defiance streams later this month. Get hype!
    "Get hype"? Y'all seem to be doing everything you can to diminish hype and not get players excited. It would be so refreshing for the team to update the community ahead of time, instead of us having to post threads. Not gonna make it in early February for the livestream? A quick post stating so would go a long way. I get it, you guys are busy, but you guys do not seem to get that your inattentiveness is driving players away. I am still undecided if that is the desired intent or not.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

I'll get hype when you guys do something worth getting hyped. So far ive only seen more and more frustration and its getting worse especially with ex inanis being out

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

With these delays for "improvements", does that mean you guys improved the stream room enough to stream and play with us console players?