+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Armistice 2018

Armistice 2018

So with armistice right around the corner and the devs basically becoming mute on every topic, what does everyone think will happen?

I liked how it was last year. Devs actually were smary and asked the community for feedback. Letting he players offer up ideas for gear and also choosing the names was a good idea. Then allowing a few select clans being able to run giveaways for all players made it fun for everyone of all levels.

Fast forward to now, we have heard nothing about any future plans for armistice or the game. There has been zero questions asked about the players input for any event. Should we expect at this point that armiatice will be nothing but a junk ex inanus event that lasts too long, like the synergy change outs? Will there be actual real jackpots again or do we get more junk perfected gear? Will there be any 100 crate weekends like before? Will there be anything new like what we got with the aa and ga syns?

I may be in the minority on this but I'm tired of the perfected stuff and would prefer it not to take over what could be a great few week run of game play. Getting people to grind for pg to go buy a perfected weapon crate to pull a spinal tap incubator 6 times in a row is just plain stupid.

Bring back the drops for events !

More clan sponsored event weekends.

Make 2 new backpack syns so the armistice crates at the vendors get a refresh.

Make the defiant few jackpot crates tradable.

Since its the 5 year annivesary, how about 5 times the arkforge payouts. 😁

I'm curious what the community would like to see happen for armistice.

Anything at all, any word would be nice at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Anything at all, any word would be nice at this point.
    "Sir, I am not worthy that thou mayest enter under my roof, but only say a word, and my servant shall be healed"
    Matthew 8:8

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

I don't know how this is going to turn out. They could make this time of the year as a fresh start or simply carry on with whatever the game has now. I want to forward to it since last years' was awesome, but there's nothing that motivates me to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

How about Armistice 2018 with new backpack syns AND a new Ex Inanis rotation? Hey, Trion, comunity wants it, and would be awesome!

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hey, Arkhunters! We have some big plans for Armistice this year. Not ready to announce anything yet, but I think you will all enjoy what's in store.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Hey, Arkhunters! We have some big plans for this year. Not ready to announce anything yet, but I think you will all enjoy what's in store.
    Heard those exact same words six months ago and what has happened since?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Hey, Arkhunters! We have some big plans for Armistice this year. Not ready to announce anything yet, but I think you will all enjoy what's in store.
    betting this is the key words here

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Howdy all! As Zephkial mentioned, we do have some exciting stuff to announce soon, and we're looking at new Ex Inanis rotation, Armistice plans, and more. If the community is interested in running more clan events, please let me know and contact sjasper@trionworlds.com with details.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

just a hunch but i think if we knew more about it then there would be no shortage of volunteers.