+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    DEFIANCE!

IT IS THE ONLY GAME I PLAY. Being sarcastic or spiteful in the forums does little except drive new players away. Maybe pulling resources from Devilian will benefit Defiance, also. --GadeJ
    not calling anyone out or try to be disrespectful. if you play more than one game
    it feels healthy.

im not waiting for the livestream, if i get bored ill watch a movie
    or play somthing else a few days, but i allways come back to defiance.
    i guess untill they shut it down and all my friends say they told me so.
    haa i dont care i had fun.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie
    Clan: Chaos Crew

Quote Originally Posted by ratpie View Post
    not calling anyone out or try to be disrespectful. if you play more than one game
    it feels healthy.

im not waiting for the livestream, if i get bored ill watch a movie
    or play somthing else a few days, but i allways come back to defiance.
    i guess untill they shut it down and all my friends say they told me so.
    haa i dont care i had fun.
    NOT POINTING A FINGER--

But there is just too much sour grapes from some posters. A PUBG-type arena in DEFIANCE would be great, if it was fit to the storyline well. --GadeJ

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    NOT POINTING A FINGER--

But there is just too much sour grapes from some posters. A PUBG-type arena in DEFIANCE would be great, if it was fit to the storyline well. --GadeJ
    Defiance has become way too mainstream cupcake to ever have something like this work.

PS- Get rid of scaling in pvp. If things were meant to be easy then we'd all start at 6k with the best gear.

NeoVotanis Freebooters are tampering with a Terra-Spire...

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Defiance has become way too mainstream cupcake to ever have something like this work.

PS- Get rid of scaling in pvp. If things were meant to be easy then we'd all start at 6k with the best gear.
    And they ripped a hole through an ancient bunker. You, and a dozen other Arkhunters are tossed in -- WITHOUT your Mass Blaster and Sniper Jackpots. NO RIGS, just your bluejeans. NO SCALING, and you might have to fight off the others in the same pit with your fists, or fresh loot.

Those other players might have faster reactions, even if they are one week new and have 2 days homework not done yet.

Maybe the homework guilt will slow them down? Bribe the with a cupcake? Tough beans... --GadeJ

DROPS ARE BACK! --

Cupcakes for all. I got a Legendary WetWorks shield at a daily contract. --GadeJa