+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10 Max loyalty

10 Max loyalty

Any idea how I can get my max loyalty up? You can't buy anything for 10 loyalty. The worst part is I even have loyalty waiting on the claim tab in the store.

There is no limit to the amount of accumulated loyalty points you can have. If you have loyalty points in your claims then claim them. When have a Patron Pass pass one loyalty point is added to your claims when you claim your daily Arkhunter rewards (so that you can choose which toon you want it on).
    IGNs: Jimmie Mac / JimmieMac Junior
    Clan: Defiance Terminators
    PS3 NA

The only way to increase your loyalty is to buy patron pass and claim daily boxes, or buy crates from the store. Pretty sure the free patron was a not so sly marketing move on Trion's end to increase patron/box sales. It is a nice gesture to those that do not normally run it though, the ammo/stim/spike/nade increase is very helpful in expo.
    Also, as Jimmie Mac says, there is no limit to loyalty until you hit the rep cap. The rep cap is very high. For the longest time I had a higher lifetime loyalty rep than I did with Echelon.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingGunTV View Post
    Any idea how I can get my max loyalty up? You can't buy anything for 10 loyalty. The worst part is I even have loyalty waiting on the claim tab in the store.
    Claim the loyalty in claims by selecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Mac View Post
    There is no limit to the amount of accumulated loyalty points you can have. If you have loyalty points in your claims then claim them. When have a Patron Pass pass one loyalty point is added to your claims when you claim your daily Arkhunter rewards (so that you can choose which toon you want it on).
    If I claim them I stay at 10 loyalty. I'm guessing I'm glitched from everything you guys are saying.