+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Hey all, the event arkfall drops were removed so that Ex Inanis would be more accessible to everyone in game. Players have more options to play anything and get rewards instead of only farming one type of content.
    Well there you go, nothing to do with alts.

If people didn't complain we'd still have new drops and pursuits every month. And that's a fact. Go read threads if you want to know the actual reason behind removing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by Blackers View Post
    So again, why couldn't it have just been an addition to the game? I understand the AFK toon problem causing more lag, but all they needed to do was remove the rewards you get at the end of the arkfall. This way there would still be the event synergy weapons/mods that drop on the ground for those who are actually fighting things, and then the score you rack up would still give you PG for the work you put in. There would be no AFK room problem if you still had to fight the monsters manually in order to get rewarded (with drops AND score for PG). Idk, I'm pretty sure they just did this so that they'd have an easier cookie cutter way of updating the game by just changing the 3 synergies every couple of months and calling it an update. Some people liked the old way, some people like the new way, so why not just have both?
    They actually stipped dropping stuff on the ground, like salvage and scrip, in an effort to help other things load in and cut down on lag.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    They actually stipped dropping stuff on the ground, like salvage and scrip, in an effort to help other things load in and cut down on lag.
    Meh, idk. I feel like it was mainly just the AFK problem that caused most of the lag, which indeed was slightly fixed with the new update. I'm just not a fan of being forced to wait out the rare rotation updates for Ex-Inanis synergies every few months just for a change in synergies.

The way the system works right now just feels like I'm forced to spam Cleansing Napalm Purgatory and fire nano weapons to leech burn damage teamwork points from anything I see, just to get about 250 PG max which is basically only enough for 2 T3+ rewards from the default runner vendors. All that work to get 100k score just to possibly get 2 blue rewards doesn't seem as rewarding as before.

The only good that came out of the update in my opinion is just the guaranteed jackpots from Py, which takes about 50 fights with 100k score to buy one of them. However this ruined the value for a lot of players who previously paid a lot to obtain the jackpots earlier on. Anyways, even if you buy the jackpot weapon, you still need the mods for it, which will also take a while to get. Perfected weapon boxes, again, cool, but the chances of getting something you actually want are very slim. I tried once, got a sub-carbine, one of the least useful guns I've ever tried, and just quit trying altogether.

I like the concept of the Ex-Inanis stuff, but they could at least give it some more variety by including event synergies as rewards in some way. They could have just added the monthly synergy to the vendors with the normal 3 rotational ones, or a separate vendor that only contains that synergy of the month, but cost a little more PG per box, idk.

Players right now literally have to blindly wait for the next rotation every time because it takes so long for one to even happen, which creates increasing anticipation every week where we hope that the devs at least announce SOMETHING for that week. At least with monthly synergies incorporated somehow, it could at least give us something minor to work on while we wait for the main 3 Ex-Inanis synergies to rotate. New rotation was recent, so lets see how long this new rotation stays out I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Yet the lag remains !!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE --- Drops are back with more...

The Valentine's Day update has daily contracts dropping Legendary (OJ) loot. --GadeJ

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    The Valentine's Day update has daily contracts dropping Legendary (OJ) loot. --GadeJ
    Tell us the details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Tell us the details.
    I received a WetWorks OJ Respark shield for the Low Signal contract in San Francisco. --GadeJ