+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Conners View Post
    My only problem with the electric rig is it makes all electric nano weapons pretty much pointless, as you can just have a rig that does the effect with other weapons. It had been said before the electric nano needed a buff and this is kind of indirect, and leaves normal electric nano weapons even more useless, when infact they've needed more love. I've seen practically no one but newcomers using electric nano weapons after this rig was released
    my main PvP uses 2 electric guns with a crappy rig bit at times have asked if i have a electric when i dont

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    my main PvP uses 2 electric guns with a crappy rig bit at times have asked if i have a electric when i dont
    I know the thread was started in regards to PvP but I mean overall. There isn't a fire rig, or a rad rig, (cleaving is similar to bio but not an outright replacement) I just don't like how it makes electric nano weapons redundant by completely filling their role, when they were little used as of late to begin with

I thought Trion said no more tearful Faces? That is exactly what I am seeing here, a lot of tear shedding js......
    Don't hate the player, play the game.