+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    How about adding Titan's Fury synergy to Ex Inanis runners? It would be nice to be able to use another gun besides Obliterator to activate the synergy. As is stands there is only one loadout combo that activates this synergy.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    No one, I repeat, no one spends 35k pg with a patron pass without seeing a perfected weapon.
    You don't have to believe something for it to be true and your lack of belief doesn't change what happened. I stand behind everything I write on the forums and I never said I had a patron pass when Parasitic Impetus was in the Ex Inanis rotation

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    i think its just regular drops not in arkfalls.

like how when you kill things in expos theyll drop a t2 gun or t1 mod. in the pve world at sieges they could have a chance to drop t5s now. like the exl event but without the arkfalls
    Hum i urdestand now... Until finally the game seems to have begun to recognize the players ....They also need to make new contracts because every week is the same ... Boring... Ty for answer

Any chance we will see a drop in bit prices for idr vendors? I would spend more bits if I knew $20 would get me at least 3 or 4 t5s or perfected weapons.

Boa tarde alguém sabe se vai ter algum código novo esse ano?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxy Snow View Post
    You don't have to believe something for it to be true and your lack of belief doesn't change what happened. I stand behind everything I write on the forums and I never said I had a patron pass when Parasitic Impetus was in the Ex Inanis rotation
    Then how are you disappointed? You have to have a patron pass to acrue karma.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Wheres the Cerberus Pack?

i DONT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT.

Patch note has been updated with new details. http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...s-Feb.-14-2018

Just a few questions

Is this update the large scale "Coming Soon" we had been waiting months to hear about or is it a precursor of what's to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

I fully understand that the "Coming Soon" title of any update or future content is frustrating. I also understand that everyone here is a passionate supporter of Defiance, and only wants to see great and fun things on the horizon.

Any announcements of what we are working on is still months away, so I do not want to keep dragging you all along with the promise of something "soon", but that does not mean we are not working. Anything on the scale of what we are planning for Defiance takes time before we have anything concrete to show for it.

What I can tell you all, is that the team is working hard to deliver something fun and engaging. This is not your usual patch or update, and in the meantime, it means less immediate content in favor of something big in the future. I am adding new members to the team every month, and we are all very excited to show you what we have been working on.

I only ask for your patience. This game means a lot to me, my team, and Trion. If it didn't, then we would not be dedicating the resources that we are to improve it. Everything we do is for you, the player. Hang tight, and I assure you that you will hear updates in the coming months.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ok-forward-too
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

is there ever gonna be a way to get the San Andreas drops? Ive played for years and killed a lot of shrill but no luck ever on that shield or pistol. Ive gotten waaaaaayyyyy too many ventillators though.