+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Looks like a step in the right direction addressing some of the cerebus concerns, adjusting the expo drop rates, and giving all enemies ability to drop epic+. I look forward to seeing how these updates pan out, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post

New Iron Demon Ranch Vendor Boxes and Cerberus Pack Changes
    The Iron Demon Ranch Vendors now include Shearing Cascade and Parasitic Impetus boxes.
    Thank you devs for listening to my suggestion. I really appreciate knowing you guys actually listen to us on here

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...69#post2073169

I hope some of those other synergies get considered in the future.
    Thank you again and keep up the good work!
    Xbox NA: Riyo Chuchi / Volla Enda / Juno eclipce / Darth Aquariuss
    Xbox EU: RYZIX

Clan: Rifle Legion / Helios Ascending / Valor Legion

GT: Darth Aquariuss

Like music? Check out mazeofentertainment!

Is that what you kept us waiting for? More of Ex Inanis!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

will perfected BMGs and mods be added to this update or does it only exist on the IDR runners?
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

I hope this update balances the mod drops because it is ridiculous how lopsided the drop rates have been. My drops were dominated by EP and when I managed to get SC & SE mods they were always sniper, shotgun, trash (guerrilla buttstock, etc.), T3 or usually a combo of all of the above.

I have a Dynamic SC Blast Rifle that still needs a power bore and a high cap. Do you know how many T3 and T4 SC external recoils, power bores, ionics, high caps, fast actions, stab sights, and assault scopes that I have pulled in the last 6 weeks? Zero. Nada. Nil. This synergy was available for over 3 months which means that there should be so many of these mods that people should be practically giving them away but I can't get a T4 PB for 1 mil. And don't get me started on the SE dets that I still don't have mods for.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Do you know how many T3 and T4 SC external recoils, power bores, ionics, high caps, fast actions, stab sights, and assault scopes that I have pulled in the last 6 weeks? Zero. Nada. Nil. This synergy was available for over 3 months which means that there should be so many of these mods that people should be practically giving them away but I can't get a T4 PB for 1 mil. And don't get me started on the SE dets that I still don't have mods for.
    I saw a lot of this before I went on hiatus when Parasitic Impetus was out in Ex Inanis. I had a lot of guns I couldn't finish modding and when I returned from hiatus, I dumped my PG into turning old, fully modded Armistice event Jackpots into perfected guns. I didn't burn another 40k of PG hoping for a mod I would never see. I dropped that much in one day and it took 35k before I saw one perfected gun. I'm not going through that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxy Snow View Post
    I saw a lot of this before I went on hiatus when Parasitic Impetus was out in Ex Inanis. I had a lot of guns I couldn't finish modding and when I returned from hiatus, I dumped my PG into turning old, fully modded Armistice event Jackpots into perfected guns. I didn't burn another 40k of PG hoping for a mod I would never see. I dropped that much in one day and it took 35k before I saw one perfected gun. I'm not going through that again.
    No one, I repeat, no one spends 35k pg with a patron pass without seeing a perfected weapon.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

did they remove the useless chips?

Epic Enemy Drops
    All enemies now have a chance to drop an Epic+ weapon, shield, or mod! Feel the love and earn from a long list of epic backpack and mod Synergies.

Tell me about this... So every enemy I kill, I'll drop jp or mods any syn ??How i drop this, en major or sieges??

Quote Originally Posted by Dehcwb Head Hunter View Post
    Epic Enemy Drops
    All enemies now have a chance to drop an Epic+ weapon, shield, or mod! Feel the love and earn from a long list of epic backpack and mod Synergies.

Tell me about this... So every enemy I kill, I'll drop jp or mods any syn ??How i drop this, en major or sieges??
    i think its just regular drops not in arkfalls.

like how when you kill things in expos theyll drop a t2 gun or t1 mod. in the pve world at sieges they could have a chance to drop t5s now. like the exl event but without the arkfalls
    Not easy. Just simple.

+ Reply to Thread