+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Suggestions

My Suggestions

Hello all ,
    Ragnar here the commander of The Great Heathen Army , here are my suggestions

1. bigger map there is quite a lot to do in defiance however after a while expeds , co ops and pvp and arkfalls become tedious and more like a daily grind a bigger map that just keeps getting bigger with more dlcs will keep end game players active and hooked

2. fix pvp there is a lot of players who would love to jump on and just kill some time in pvp . you need to keep team ego levels even . however currently people below 6k have NO CHANCE they'll get one shot at times its ridiculous

3. character creation . how many races are actually in the lore of the show and game ? yet we only have 3 to pick from what about omec , indogen and more . it would be very much worth it to invest in making those other races dlc available . people will spend the money . also compared to other games the character creation is very limited slider controls for facial features , body types and varius other things are expected now adays in games . plain and simple it appears outdated and outclassed and sloppy . people want asthetics and attractive characters the character creation is blatently ugly .

4. mounts .... where do i start they are lacking simply just lacking and its disappointing . just simply put figure out more vehicles or things to ride on .

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Mjolnir View Post
    however currently people below 6k have NO CHANCE they'll get one shot
    Actually, that's not quite true. I previously thought something similar. However, it was brought to my attention that when someone with a lower ego enters PvP, as long as their gear is at their current ego, everything gets scaled up to 6k ego. So, technically, they would be doing pretty much the same damage as a 6k ego player. And as far as getting one-shotted, anyone can get one-shotted, depending on how good their defenses are.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name: Protonyx
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To My Items For Sale
    PS3/NA Discord Server
    Defiance Data Discord Server

Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    Actually, that's not quite true. I previously thought something similar. However, it was brought to my attention that when someone with a lower ego enters PvP, as long as their gear is at their current ego, everything gets scaled up to 6k ego. So, technically, they would be doing pretty much the same damage as a 6k ego player. And as far as getting one-shotted, anyone can get one-shotted, depending on how good their defenses are.
    What I noticed seems to be problem with Low ego shields don't do the same as 6ke even if same cap before it was lowerdown ik because my alt is a is below 2k3 and I run impacts on both toons

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620