+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Please explain to me how it would be any different from any of the other previously bit store only synergies that are now available for free.
    I'm not sure if you really don't know or pretend not to know! Ex Inanis is the cause mate, get it? It all started from there when they started giving bit-store-only items away for free as if people didn't pay their own money for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    I'm not sure if you really don't know or pretend not to know! Ex Inanis is the cause mate, get it? It all started from there when they started giving bit-store-only items away for free as if people didn't pay their own money for.
    Oh no, I get it. I was merely asking Deathbringer how Titan's Fury syn would be any different from the other synergies that used to be bit store only. I am well aware of the things that are now available to all that we used to have to pay for. The whole point of this thread is that I would like to use Titan's Fury syn with something other than Obliterator. For some reason that gun causes a huge amount of screen shake, especially when at a lagged out major or siege.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

why not just let bundle weapons and outfits drop in game too?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    why not just let bundle weapons and outfits drop in game too?
    I already said that a few days ago. They might as well, everything else that was bit store content is now free in game. I really think they should add the Sentinel rig to the free stuff at the traz vendor.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

might as well. you can hardly play on ps3 na with all the lag. pc na posts about lag for day. and they get it fixed for pc in a few hours lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Oh no, I get it. I was merely asking Deathbringer how Titan's Fury syn would be any different from the other synergies that used to be bit store only. I am well aware of the things that are now available to all that we used to have to pay for. The whole point of this thread is that I would like to use Titan's Fury syn with something other than Obliterator. For some reason that gun causes a huge amount of screen shake, especially when at a lagged out major or siege.
    I use obliterator often and have yet to have any screen shaking in any situation. Not sure what's happening on your end but something is off. I don't know if somehow you turned on UI shake or if you have a major glitch with your obliterator. The only gun that I get shaking with is the defiant few bloodhound. If you're having this issue you need to submit a ticket not basically help trion rob us for $150 bundle.