+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Add Titan's Fury Syn to the updated epic drop pool

The updated epic drop in game is a great idea. The list is nice. I noticed that Titan's Fury is not listed there. Any chance to get that added in the future? Other bit store only syns are in the line up, so seems fair.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

players payed alot of real money for this synergy gear. im sure more than a few will be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    players payed alot of real money for this synergy gear. im sure more than a few will be upset.
    Please explain to me how it would be any different from any of the other previously bit store only synergies that are now available for free. It seems like you are trying to poke fun at my other post.

is the same as the jp rigs rigs thing, or bit store jp thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    is the same as the jp rigs rigs thing, or bit store jp thing.
    Let me try to explain this to you. It's not really the same. When they introduced Py Numbra, they said they would keep the bit store jackpots out of the lineup. Yet they added bit store synergies. So if they added Titan's Fury syn to the drops and kept the Obliterator out of the drop pool, that would fit in the way things were going. Bit store rigs have always been that, bit store rigs. So adding them to the drop pool from grinding goes against their stance. You can also look at it another way. The Obliterator was not a gamble. It was a 100% sure thing. That's another thing to keep in mind. Unless someone bought multiple Obliterator packs on multiple toons, I doubt the amount spent on Titan's Fury is as close to the amount gambled on rig crates. Your rig crate to Titan's Fury synergy analogy does not apply. So please, try and explain to me again why Titan's Fury synergy should not be included in game drops when other bit store only synergies are.

players spent alot to just get a good shield for this syn. what good is the Obliterator without out the syn. both the packs arent cheap . and bit store only. if you think players just bought 1 shield box . you are mistaken .

I spent a pile of money getting a TF shield worth keeping not to mention buying for multiple toons I would be unhappy if they just started dropping on the ground. This pack is never cheap with the exception of black Friday. Now if they want to put the obliterator arch type in the perfected loot table I'm all for that. Blast smgs could be alot stronger with better syns and a slight buff. Mainly since mass blasters which are PISTOLS out shine them by 2-3k.

If they kept the shields out of it, that would be nice. I am just looking for some other way to activate the syn besides Obliterator.

And to Bloodbath, I have a question. Do you feel the same about rigs dropping for free after people spent so much going after them?

I sure do! Let me put this in a simple way......let's say you buy a brand new Ferrari 2 months later the dealership hands out the keys to YOUR car to a thousand people. That's how I feel about bit store syns and items dropping free in game. I've seen a game do this once before and they went bankrupt because no one bought anything anymore. Looks to me like defiance is on the same path.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath82 View Post
    I sure do! Let me put this in a simple way......let's say you buy a brand new Ferrari 2 months later the dealership hands out the keys to YOUR car to a thousand people. That's how I feel about bit store syns and items dropping free in game. I've seen a game do this once before and they went bankrupt because no bought anything anymore. Looks to me like defiance is on the same path.
    I've seen it before too, but if the current gen rumors are true, then they'll be able to make a lot more new shiny stuff to tempt peoples wallets with.

I do agree with adding titans fury to the current vendors and pools. I'd also agree with bringing the Omec synergy with it too. Makes sense with the current direction of obtaining loot.